Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

If Devil's Keys still work

TwilightGod666

For those of you who were using The Devil's Keys in Enochian in the past few months, do they still work currently with their full power or effectiveness? Or they don't work anymore at all?

It is a made-up language that is really only left on the site for historical purposes. Those paved way for a more serious spiritual warfare methods, and never were the best way to talk to Gods or anything. Just a thing of a troubled past, really. As spiritual warfare method, Final RTR is literally hundredfold more effective. To connect to Gods, their respective rituals, simple standard ritual and ancient languages such as Sanskrit and Ancient Greek are likewise much, much more effective means to connect to these Deities. Those keys are retarded babble in comparison.

It is a made-up language that is really only left on the site for historical purposes. Those paved way for a more serious spiritual warfare methods, and never were the best way to talk to Gods or anything. Just a thing of a troubled past, really. As spiritual warfare method, Final RTR is literally hundredfold more effective. To connect to Gods, their respective rituals, simple standard ritual and ancient languages such as Sanskrit and Ancient Greek are likewise much, much more effective means to connect to these Deities. Those keys are retarded babble in comparison.
I agree but they have to stay to serve historical purposes and in memory

Respect, HenuThe Great, that's exactly the right answer. I used to do rituals in the Enochian as well. But since I've been practicing the FinalRTRs3in1 daily, I experience much more power, feel a massive change in myself and in my surroundings. The RTRs are simply amazing. They have ushered in a new era for me.
Hail Satanas!
Hail Luciferus!
Hail Wotanas!

For those of you who were using The Devil's Keys in Enochian in the past few months, do they still work currently with their full power or effectiveness? Or they don't work anymore at all?

The Ennochian keys are just made up stuff which also don't have fortunate things to them. I am saying this as the language is only known to having been used by John Dee, a British occultist who communicated with "angels".

It's rumored that the Ennochian keys, if used for malicious purposes, as in fact, their angels are malicious, they can open the Apocalypse, or, as we call it here "The Jewish World Order".

Don't use Enochian and even though I have not been here from that time back in 2009, still, I am glad to hear that the JoS doesn't use Enochian anymore.

The Ennochian keys are just made up stuff which also don't have fortunate things to them. I am saying this as the language is only known to having been used by John Dee, a British occultist who communicated with "angels".

It's rumored that the Ennochian keys, if used for malicious purposes, as in fact, their angels are malicious, they can open the Apocalypse, or, as we call it here "The Jewish World Order".

Don't use Enochian and even though I have not been here from that time back in 2009, still, I am glad to hear that the JoS doesn't use Enochian anymore.
why are you glad to hear that? Everything is related to the chakras!! Or awakening the soul the idea of apocalypse is shit bs made speculations used at the time to preserve their knowledge much similar to necronomicon had to code certain things so some tribe doesn’t find it offending

Has nothing to do with jewish wet dreams it is just chakras and opening the soul

Respect, HenuThe Great, that's exactly the right answer. I used to do rituals in the Enochian as well. But since I've been practicing the FinalRTRs3in1 daily, I experience much more power, feel a massive change in myself and in my surroundings. The RTRs are simply amazing. They have ushered in a new era for me.
Hail Satanas!
Hail Luciferus!
Hail Wotanas!
I find it difficult to do rtrs because i have contamination ocd and feel really gross diving in there. I believe the god rituals are for power!

why are you glad to hear that? Everything is related to the chakras!! Or awakening the soul the idea of apocalypse is shit bs made speculations used at the time to preserve their knowledge much similar to necronomicon had to code certain things so some tribe doesn’t find it offending

Has nothing to do with jewish wet dreams it is just chakras and opening the soul

If it was for awakening the soul, it would have been continuously used by the JoS and even promoted by the clergy. It's a reason that they didn't promote this anymore, besides being just outdated spiritual weapon.

Remember who founded it first and foremost, and that is John Dee who invented it and John Dee was from the enemy side of things.

So no, don't do Ennochian thinking that "you will awaken your soul".

What is history remains as history, but you have to move on with the Chakra empowering programs / meditations that are officially up-to-date here on the PDF, use legitimate Yoga tips from Henu The Great who compressed in a PDF all the good stuff from pinklotus and communicate with the Gods by using the JoS sigils.

Remember to always ask Father Satanas for guidance.

You're absolutely right about John Dee and Enochian. The language itself always seemed very artificial to me and didn't arouse any special feelings in me.
He certainly devoted himself to Judeo-Christian magic and communicated with evil angels via a black crystal ball. Together with another evil magician Edward Kelley, he organized spiritual conferences. Both used the black crystal ball to invoke the angels. "The obsidian mirror or "black stone", which once belonged to Dee, was nicknamed "The Devil's Looking-Glass" by Horace Walpole, a later owner. Beneath it were wax disks engraved with figures and names, which formed part of the table on which lay the crystal that Dee and Kelley used for their fortune-telling. "1
1 Richard Deacon, John Dee. Scientist, geographer, astrologer and secret agent to Elizabeth I, Frederick Muller Ltd, London 1968, p. 230

In his book "John Dee. Scientist, geographer, astrologer and secret agent to Elizabeth I" George Donald King McCormick claims under his pseudonym Richard Deacon, John Dee was the "007" agent for Queen Elizabeth I in Tudor times, as he sealed his secret writings to the Queen with a seal bearing the sign "007".1 Inspired by this, Ian Fleming constructed his "James Bond". However, I doubt this assertion because diligent research on Dee at the Royal College of Physicians, London, has turned up no original documents in which this is the case.
1 Richard Deacon, John Dee. Scientist, geographer, astrologer and secret agent to Elizabeth I, Frederick Muller Ltd, London 1968, pp. 5-7

Hail Satanas!
Hail Luciferus!
Hail Wotanas!

If it was for awakening the soul, it would have been continuously used by the JoS and even promoted by the clergy. It's a reason that they didn't promote this anymore, besides being just outdated spiritual weapon.

Remember who founded it first and foremost, and that is John Dee who invented it and John Dee was from the enemy side of things.

So no, don't do Ennochian thinking that "you will awaken your soul".
I never said i am an enochian fan but you seem to be so against it, why?
I have the all in one jos pdf (571 pages) that i can sand over if you like. I believe it is good for newcomers to have all the options provided and don’t need to really follow others opinions

If you’re against it then state your reasoning clearly besides projecting that dee was on the side of the enemy! It was kelly not dee who derrived the keys and he certainly was called a mad man for not following make believe christian hoxes at the time.
You have to take this issue to the clergy if you feel they are not good to use. And many things on the jos site are outdated

I wondered if their power waned away or if they were just fake from the start
They did not have any special amount of power at any point.

If you’re against it then state your reasoning clearly besides projecting that dee was on the side of the enemy! It was kelly not dee who derrived the keys and he certainly was called a mad man for not following make believe christian hoxes at the time.
You have to take this issue to the clergy if you feel they are not good to use. And many things on the jos site are outdated
HPHC himself relayed that they are of no use past a point, and we went past that point many, many years ago when the first Reverse Torah Rituals were released. In one of my exchanges with him on other matters, these keys came up and he mentioned their status as historical information. I think that sums it up with my other post.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back