Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IDA and PINGALA

lz241113

Greetings fellow SS!
While meditating yesterday, something awesome happened. I've felt my Shushuma for awhile now, but as I was doing void meditation, I saw my Ida and Pingala rise up my body, starting from the Root Chakra and criss-crossing through the Sacral, Solar, Heart, Throat and meeting again at my 6th Chakra.When they did this, they sprouted wings. My Crown Chakra was buzzing intensely. It reminded me of the Twin Serpent Meditation, but this happened without any conscious thought (and I've never done the Twin Serpent Meditation). The sensation was very blissful! I'm fairly newly dedicated (almost 7 months now) but afterwards I was rocking back and forth and my Root Chakra was Very hot. I remembered that this might mean my Kundalini was ready to rise prematurely, so I stopped and took it easy for the rest of the night. Today, my body is buzzing and vibrating like never before! I feel I've reached a new stage of developement. Later on in the night, I clearly saw a greys! I was strangely unafraid, and felt in control of the situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I had help from Father, but I managed to send them away. I feel I should mention I've been doing a ritual to banish all entities that are NOT of Satan from my appartment FOREVER. Not sure if it's important, just mentioning it.
Any feedback from more advanced SS would be appreciated, just wanted to share :)

Hail Satan!
Hail all the Powers of Hell for All Eternity!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@... wrote:
Greetings fellow SS!
While meditating yesterday, something awesome happened. I've felt my Shushuma for awhile now, but as I was doing void meditation, I saw my Ida and Pingala rise up my body, starting from the Root Chakra and criss-crossing through the Sacral, Solar, Heart, Throat and meeting again at my 6th Chakra.When they did this, they sprouted wings. My Crown Chakra was buzzing intensely. It reminded me of the Twin Serpent Meditation, but this happened without any conscious thought (and I've never done the Twin Serpent Meditation). The sensation was very blissful! I'm fairly newly dedicated (almost 7 months now) but afterwards I was rocking back and forth and my Root Chakra was Very hot. I remembered that this might mean my Kundalini was ready to rise prematurely, so I stopped and took it easy for the rest of the night. Today, my body is buzzing and vibrating like never before! I feel I've reached a new stage of developement. Later on in the night, I clearly saw a greys! I was strangely unafraid, and felt in control of the situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I had help from Father, but I managed to send them away. I feel I should mention I've been doing a ritual to banish all entities that are NOT of Satan from my appartment FOREVER. Not sure if it's important, just mentioning it.
Any feedback from more advanced SS would be appreciated, just wanted to share :)

Hail Satan!
This is very awesome. You must keep and keep progressing and truly embrace what the Kundalini is about. It takes time, devotion and dedication to Satan for it to Rise. As we work in meditations we have many experiances and Satan shows us that He's here and so are our Guardians. Greys can't really do anything, ignore them. When I first saw the greys with my 3rd eye, the image was so live that I felt fucking scared. Same with other enemy entities. Ignore them, put an aura of protection and totally turn them off! Aura of protection brother, and keep advancing. This is very great and awesome progress, I felt delight to know that we have people that meditate. Keep going and changes never stop, you will become anew in Satan's image brother! Congratulations and nice experiance.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Awesome job for seven months.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@... wrote:

Greetings fellow SS!
While meditating yesterday, something awesome happened. I've felt
my Shushuma for awhile now, but as I was doing void meditation, I saw my
Ida and Pingala rise up my body, starting from the Root Chakra and
criss-crossing through the Sacral, Solar, Heart, Throat and meeting
again at my 6th Chakra.When they did this, they sprouted wings. My Crown
Chakra was buzzing intensely. It reminded me of the Twin Serpent
Meditation, but this happened without any conscious thought (and I've
never done the Twin Serpent Meditation). The sensation was very
blissful! I'm fairly newly dedicated (almost 7 months now) but
afterwards I was rocking back and forth and my Root Chakra was Very hot.
I remembered that this might mean my Kundalini was ready to rise
prematurely, so I stopped and took it easy for the rest of the night.
Today, my body is buzzing and vibrating like never before! I feel I've
reached a new stage of developement. Later on in the night, I clearly
saw a greys! I was strangely unafraid, and felt in control of the
situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I had help from Father, but I
managed to send them away. I feel I should mention I've been doing a
ritual to banish all entities that are NOT of Satan from my appartment
FOREVER. Not sure if it's important, just mentioning it.
Would you please mention what meditations you have been doing regularly?  Of all the meditations I've ever done on the JOS site, I get the most powerful effects from:

1). Vibrating the SaTaNaMa mantras for raising energy and overcoming obstacles, 22 times each, every day without fail

2). Vibrating runes for 40 consecutive days

3). Vibrating the planetary square mantras

I also get tremendous energy from the Five Tibetian Rites, even just three reps for each of the 5 postures.

Have you done any breathing exercises regularly?

Thank you Hoodedcobra666, Brian Gibbons and Becky Davis!

To Hooded Cobra: I appreciate the advice about the greys. It's not so much that I see them (almost everytime I meditate now they show up, I just ignore them), but they consistently try to reatach the links and put thoughts in my head. I've felt very absent minded in the past few days, and usually I am a very focused person. Again, this might be due to my Kundalini preparing to ascend as it's one of the symptoms (I think, so much info on JOS) and my Aura has felt like it's on fire also. Cool thing though, If I focus I can absorb enery at will without breathing now. One question though, if you or anyone on here clearly hears Astral voices (Other than Satan and the Demons), did it start with mostly voices of people you know? When I do void meditation I hear people I know (some strangers, but not many) speaking like they were sitting righ next to me. Oh, almost forgot...I had my first Past Life Regression last night, it just happened as I focused on my third eye while falling asleep. In one, I was a rabbit (no kidding, saw myself get killed by a gardner), and the one before that (not sure of the dates) I was in Egypt, seated in a temple on a throne shaped like a Cobra, and on both sides were statues of Cobras, making three all together. Really awesome stuff!!!

To Becky Davis: To answer your question, I do alot of different meditations and yoga. I have 4 different yoga routines that I alternate between, makes it more fun. I always do Void Meditation everyday, no matter what. I do Chakra spinning at the speed of light, and all of them are opened, including their extensions. I do breathing exercises, again I alternate to keep it fun (although I always include Breath of Fire and Alternate Nosril). I vibrate SATANAMA while focusing on Father Satan's Sigils. I make use of the Runic Kabbalah. I Always work on my Aura of Protection, Everyday.
Right now I'm doing the Spiritual Warfare Empowerment 5 Month Program (I only discovered it 2 months ago). I take part in Group Rituals, and do a weekly Thanksgiving Ritual to Father Satan. To put it shortly, Spiritual Satanism is a BIG part of my life. The most important thing I found ( and this was imparted to me by my GD Astaroth, Hail Astaroth!)is to relax, let go and don't force things. The more we enjoy the meditations etc., the better they go.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail All the Powers of Hell, Forver and Always!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@ wrote:

Greetings fellow SS!

Hail Satan!

This is very awesome. You must keep and keep progressing and truly embrace what the Kundalini is about. It takes time, devotion and dedication to Satan for it to Rise. As we work in meditations we have many experiances and Satan shows us that He's here and so are our Guardians. Greys can't really do anything, ignore them. When I first saw the greys with my 3rd eye, the image was so live that I felt fucking scared. Same with other enemy entities. Ignore them, put an aura of protection and totally turn them off! Aura of protection brother, and keep advancing. This is very great and awesome progress, I felt delight to know that we have people that meditate. Keep going and changes never stop, you will become anew in Satan's image brother! Congratulations and nice experiance.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thanks everyone who commented! I wrote back on Monday the 13th but my post didn't go through!? Not sure why...
Anyways. HoodedCobra, I appreciate the advice about the greys. I build up my aura of protection everyday, and will never stop. I've had a lot of cool experiences, and some not so nice, since posting this. I find the rough patches in Spiritual Satanism only make us stronger. If it was easy all the time, we wouldn't really be prepared for adversity. My opinion.

Brian Gibbons, thanks for that. As a long time member here (I mean you, not me, I'm pretty new), your opinion is always nice to receive.

And Becky Davids (no offense but your name sounds jewish), I do alot of meditations and yoga. The ones you mentioned are very powerful,and along with these I mix in many more. They all have their purpose, I suggest you try all of them. Sometimes the ones that seem more "trivial", for lack of a better word, might end up surprising you.

LZ.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail All the Powers of Hell!

Greetings fellow SS!

Hail Satan!

To Hooded Cobra: I appreciate the advice about the greys. It's not so much that I see them (almost everytime I meditate now they show up, I just ignore them), but they consistently try to reatach the links and put thoughts in my head. I've felt very absent minded in the past few days, and usually I am a very focused person. Again, this might be due to my Kundalini preparing to ascend as it's one of the symptoms (I think, so much info on JOS) and my Aura has felt like it's on fire also. Cool thing though, If I focus I can absorb enery at will without breathing now. One question though, if you or anyone on here clearly hears Astral voices (Other than Satan and the Demons), did it start with mostly voices of people you know? When I do void meditation I hear people I know (some strangers, but not many) speaking like they were sitting righ next to me. Oh, almost forgot...I had my first Past Life Regression last night, it just happened as I focused on my third eye while falling asleep. In one, I was a rabbit (no kidding, saw myself get killed by a gardner), and the one before that (not sure of the dates) I was in Egypt, seated in a temple on a throne shaped like a Cobra, and on both sides were statues of Cobras, making three all together. Really awesome stuff!!!

To Becky Davis: To answer your question, I do alot of different meditations and yoga. I have 4 different yoga routines that I alternate between, makes it more fun. I always do Void Meditation everyday, no matter what. I do Chakra spinning at the speed of light, and all of them are opened, including their extensions. I do breathing exercises, again I alternate to keep it fun (although I always include Breath of Fire and Alternate Nosril). I vibrate SATANAMA while focusing on Father Satan's Sigils. I make use of the Runic Kabbalah. I Always work on my Aura of Protection, Everyday.
Right now I'm doing the Spiritual Warfare Empowerment 5 Month Program (I only discovered it 2 months ago). I take part in Group Rituals, and do a weekly Thanksgiving Ritual to Father Satan. To put it shortly, Spiritual Satanism is a BIG part of my life. The most important thing I found ( and this was imparted to me by my GD Astaroth, Hail Astaroth!)is to relax, let go and don't force things. The more we enjoy the meditations etc., the better they go.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@ wrote:

Greetings fellow SS!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hey Brother. Well nice things that you say, but I remind you silence is golden. Keep going and know who you are. You sound and you probably are motivated, so you just need to keep going. Just never stop and constantly meditate, this is the true Transformation process.

When someone is new [As I saw on your other post] there is always this need of clarification, especially to those of us who are communicative and outgoing. But this actually isn't the perfect world and neither anyone can and does have the answers we seek. I don't and I'm not supposed to know much about your past life. This is what you should seek. I say this to just let you know that you should clarify yourself and keep a sealed mouth. You see that you advance fast. The enemy isn't stupid and don't open up doors to them. You're wise enough and you will become wise to know yourself on your own. Keep reading everything, gather self knowledge. Use logic and question something in the depths of the depths of the deepest depths.

As for clairaudiance, well as for me, its like actually hearing someone being in the room. Like a nomral conversation. Clairaudiance isn't my speciality, I develop these qualities still. But communication with the Gods can happen in flashes, guidance and through your own thoughts.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Your post just inspired me thank you Iz.

Hail our Creator God Satan.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 11:28 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: IDA and PINGALA

To Hooded Cobra: I appreciate the advice about the greys. It's not so much that I see them (almost everytime I meditate now they show up, I just ignore them), but they consistently try to reatach the links and put thoughts in my head. I've felt very absent minded in the past few days, and usually I am a very focused person. Again, this might be due to my Kundalini preparing to ascend as it's one of the symptoms (I think, so much info on JOS) and my Aura has felt like it's on fire also. Cool thing though, If I focus I can absorb enery at will without breathing now. One question though, if you or anyone on here clearly hears Astral voices (Other than Satan and the Demons), did it start with mostly voices of people you know? When I do void meditation I hear people I know (some strangers, but not many) speaking like they were sitting righ next to me. Oh, almost forgot...I had my first Past Life Regression last night, it just happened as I focused on my third
eye while falling asleep. In one, I was a rabbit (no kidding, saw myself get killed by a gardner), and the one before that (not sure of the dates) I was in Egypt, seated in a temple on a throne shaped like a Cobra, and on both sides were statues of Cobras, making three all together. Really awesome stuff!!!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Greetings fellow SS!
While meditating yesterday, something awesome happened. I've felt my Shushuma for awhile now, but as I was doing void meditation, I saw my Ida and Pingala rise up my body, starting from the Root Chakra and criss-crossing through the Sacral, Solar, Heart, Throat and meeting again at my 6th Chakra.When they did this, they sprouted wings. My Crown Chakra was buzzing intensely. It reminded me of the Twin Serpent Meditation, but this happened without any conscious thought (and I've never done the Twin Serpent Meditation). The sensation was very blissful! I'm fairly newly dedicated (almost 7 months now) but afterwards I was rocking back and forth and my Root Chakra was Very hot. I remembered that this might mean my Kundalini was ready to rise prematurely, so I stopped and took it easy for the rest of the night. Today, my body is buzzing and vibrating like never before! I feel I've reached a new stage of developement. Later on in the night, I clearly saw a
greys! I was strangely unafraid, and felt in control of the situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I had help from Father, but I managed to send them away. I feel I should mention I've been doing a ritual to banish all entities that are NOT of Satan from my appartment FOREVER. Not sure if it's important, just mentioning it.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

I am very new to worshiping Satan. But I love what I am becoming. Its not
easy and I study the group and meditate almost everyday for a year. There
is so much to learn. And there is big responsabilty. I have one tattoo 666
in a pyramid form on the left side of my neck. In meditation I have
actually stood infront of the big doors I was a childlike form full of
curiousness. I will continue the rest of my journey as a Satanist.
Hail Satan!

Very True HoodedCobra! Your wise words do not fall on deaf ears, and I know exactly what you mean...

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

Greetings fellow SS!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hey Brother. Well nice things that you say, but I remind you silence is golden. Keep going and know who you are. You sound and you probably are motivated, so you just need to keep going. Just never stop and constantly meditate, this is the true Transformation process.

When someone is new [As I saw on your other post] there is always this need of clarification, especially to those of us who are communicative and outgoing. But this actually isn't the perfect world and neither anyone can and does have the answers we seek. I don't and I'm not supposed to know much about your past life. This is what you should seek. I say this to just let you know that you should clarify yourself and keep a sealed mouth. You see that you advance fast. The enemy isn't stupid and don't open up doors to them. You're wise enough and you will become wise to know yourself on your own. Keep reading everything, gather self knowledge. Use logic and question something in the depths of the depths of the deepest depths.

As for clairaudiance, well as for me, its like actually hearing someone being in the room. Like a nomral conversation. Clairaudiance isn't my speciality, I develop these qualities still. But communication with the Gods can happen in flashes, guidance and through your own thoughts.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back