Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I would just like to talk to true satanic people!

Scott2

I was raised Christian; but here lately I'm learning that, it's bullshit! I started getting curious about what is possible for a person to do when they truly tap into...What they didn't know they had in their energy. The point is, I'm interested in the here and now, and I want to learn spiritual Satanism. I did read Anton LeVey's: The Satanic Bible. I do notice that there is a difference in LeVeyan and I guess just traditional Satanism. I don't want to offend but it sounds like most people here worship Satan as a living thing, and I was kind of hoping to get away from that, and answer to, or worship nothing, Christianity kind of turned me away from that. I just want to answer to my own course of living. Now again, I am only learning, so, no disrespect. There is much I don't know. All I know is I will not have anything make me feel guilty for being a man, I am an animal by nature! I'm over the guilt ridden soul binding bullshit! If anybody knows how I can or should learn this let me know what I'm missing. Or if my thinking is wrong in ya'll's opinion, then tell me. Thanks!

We practice Spiritual Satanism here. And yes, we do see Satan and the Gods as real physical beings.
However, it is nothing like christianity. Each person is his/her own. Each has the potential in them to become something greater, to become a God. This is what we work for a strive towards. We don't spend hours worshipping Satan and praying to Satan in some big church gathering, like christianity.
Each person travels along an indavidual path of advancement. We encourage self reliance and self dependancy. To not waste away depending on someone else, or a higher power, to hand you everything. But to work towards building yourself to gain what you want and need yourself, with your own powers. Satan and the Gods are here to Guide us in doing so, to help teach us. Not to hand everything to us.

There is no guilt tripping in Spiritual Satanism, there is no 'sin' as the christians define it. Each man is his own, and each man is responsible for his own actions. You are free to do and be whoever or whatever you like. There are 'guidelines' that come from Satan, which we follow by to lead a good, healthy and ideal life. This is the Al-Jilwah, which can be found on the JoyOfSatan.org website.

I understand you aren't looking for something theistic, where you follow a higher power. But I strongly recomend you spend some time to do some of your own reading and research on the JoyOfSatan.org website. Take some time to read through all the pages and learn what you can from it. I can see that you are a strong person, and know what it is you're looking for. I would hate for that to be wasted on some delusion of christianity, where it could be better spent here, empowering yourself to achieve your greatest.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scott" <scottva3454@... wrote:

I was raised Christian; but here lately I'm learning that, it's bullshit! I started getting curious about what is possible for a person to do when they truly tap into...What they didn't know they had in their energy. The point is, I'm interested in the here and now, and I want to learn spiritual Satanism. I did read Anton LeVey's: The Satanic Bible. I do notice that there is a difference in LeVeyan and I guess just traditional Satanism. I don't want to offend but it sounds like most people here worship Satan as a living thing, and I was kind of hoping to get away from that, and answer to, or worship nothing, Christianity kind of turned me away from that. I just want to answer to my own course of living. Now again, I am only learning, so, no disrespect. There is much I don't know. All I know is I will not have anything make me feel guilty for being a man, I am an animal by nature! I'm over the guilt ridden soul binding bullshit! If anybody knows how I can or should learn this let me know what I'm missing. Or if my thinking is wrong in ya'll's opinion, then tell me. Thanks!

I would like to give attention to one thing; ' most people here worship Satan as a living thing, and I was kind of hoping to get away from that, and answer to, or worship nothing'
Satan IS real, we do not worship him like xians worship their so-called 'god'. Many of us have seen Satan, and even more speak to him. Gods are real. You can have a friendly relationship, you can worship them like higher beings, which they are; that is your own choice. 
'Responsibility to the responsible' - you do not answer to Satan if you do something wrong, that is your own fault. But dabbling with xianity, judaism, angels, etc. is normally forbidden. It makes some sense after all. 
I can't force you to become a Satanist, nor we do that anyway, but read out Joy of Satan webpage, maybe you will see the truth.
HAIL SATAN !!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 1:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I would just like to talk to true satanic people!

My Brothers are current in ever they they said,

I would like to give my advice, and point out that Exposingchristianity.com

is a wonderful site which exposing all of christianity for what they truly are, and bring light onto our Gods, the true Shining Ones.

Once you enter the door of knowledge that lead through the left hand path, you will forever be amazed at how you keep learning and learning, as I learn something new (many times, several things) every day.

It a wonderful life, and I never have ever been happier.

But ofcourse the choice is always your own, and you must see it for yourself through your own decisions of research and enlightenment

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scott" <scottva3454@... wrote:

im amazed that you slipped from the grip of xianity by yourself. you must have some potential. from my observation when someone falls into xianity they become total nuts, reasoning doesnt work at all with them and stuff.

well do research and keep on reading these group posts and you will understand Satanism. or you probably wont, i myself became a Satanist THEN i understood what it truly is so... but i wont push you to become a Satanist to know it. you can add me on msngr and ask questions, im sure i can answer since i have a decent experience. my id is cape.tsoe as u can see. xD

Hail Satan!!

Well maybe he advanced spiritually in a past life so Satanism comes more natural to him so he can see through the BS easier. Just read this Scott http://joyofsatan.org/
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I would just like to talk to true satanic people!

im amazed that you slipped from the grip of xianity by yourself. you must have some potential. from my observation when someone falls into xianity they become total nuts, reasoning doesnt work at all with them and stuff.

well do research and keep on reading these group posts and you will understand Satanism. or you probably wont, i myself became a Satanist THEN i understood what it truly is so... but i wont push you to become a Satanist to know it. you can add me on msngr and ask questions, im sure i can answer since i have a decent experience. my id is cape.tsoe as u can see. xD

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back