Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I wonder...

bluestar742002

Well, I am one of those people who has been fed up my whole life with the idea that Hitler was a monster, that he killed 6MM people. That the SS this and the SS that.
Now, I've been reading JoS Library and the compilation of sermons by Hooded Cobra. I still have a lot to read, I know, but I am into it. I have also seen the videos posted here showing proof that the holocaust did not happen.
Now, my question is, I wonder why Hitler never came up to the press to state he was not a murderer, or whatever his cause was, to defend himself and the SS ideology, against the avalanche of accusations . At least I have not found nothing but a lot of stuff claiming that he was a monster and nothing more.
The writings in the Library (the pdf's) are writings, meaning that anyone could say that such writings (i.e. the Mein Kampf) are forgeries. This is confusing. 
I know for a fact that jews, xians and the alike are plain trash and the real monsters, and no question about it. 
I wonder if anyone could kindly reply with a link to enlighten my doubt.
I would also like to take this chance to say to HP Hooded Cobra that I enjoy his writings very much. 
Thanks to everyone.
HAIL SATAN!

When there is a war they winners write history to conform to their agenda. The side that lost is made out to be the worst of the worst. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 24, 2014, at 8:53 AM, "bluestar742002@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Well, I am one of those people who has been fed up my whole life with the idea that Hitler was a monster, that he killed 6MM people. That the SS this and the SS that.
Now, I've been reading JoS Library and the compilation of sermons by Hooded Cobra. I still have a lot to read, I know, but I am into it. I have also seen the videos posted here showing proof that the holocaust did not happen.
Now, my question is, I wonder why Hitler never came up to the press to state he was not a murderer, or whatever his cause was, to defend himself and the SS ideology, against the avalanche of accusations . At least I have not found nothing but a lot of stuff claiming that he was a monster and nothing more.
The writings in the Library (the pdf's) are writings, meaning that anyone could say that such writings (i.e. the Mein Kampf) are forgeries. This is confusing. 
I know for a fact that jews, xians and the alike are plain trash and the real monsters, and no question about it. 
I wonder if anyone could kindly reply with a link to enlighten my doubt.
I would also like to take this chance to say to HP Hooded Cobra that I enjoy his writings very much. 
Thanks to everyone.
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back