Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I wish u answear this inportant question for me.

Cacko

Witch religions are with us and who are our enemyes ? I already know that christians and jews are our biggest enemyes but who else?
And Witch religions are with us ?
PLZ answear my question its very inportant for me.

Pls I want to join church of satan and am from nigeria am a poor girl and have been trying all means to get helpSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 06:52:59 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I wish u answear this inportant question for me.
  Read the Al Jilwah. It can be found on the JoS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cacko" <cackoxd@... wrote:

Witch religions are with us and who are our enemyes ? I already know that christians and jews are our biggest enemyes but who else?

Yet you have a blackberry?

Read the JoyOfSatan.org.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kemsy.gyara@... wrote:

Pls I want to join church of satan and am from nigeria am a poor girl and have been trying all means to get help
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 06:52:59
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I wish u answear this inportant question for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cacko" <cackoxd@ wrote:

in addition to xtianity and judaism, islam is also one of our maor enemies as . Also, we are very much against wicca as it is a perversion, and we recognize that most of the worlds other spiritual traditions, such as buddhism, hinduism, paganism, etc have been corrupted by jewish influence.

The difference, however, is that whereas Xtianity and islam and their assorted offshoots were created with the express purpose of removing spiritual knowledge from the masses, in the other religions i think the information is still there in some form or another and the discerning initiate can see through the corruption and seperate the mean from the bones.

This kind of information is however readily available at joyofsatan.org. Next time try to read up on the site and only ask a question if you really cannot find the answer you seek there, or for whatever reason need specific personlized help with something.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Cacko <cackoxd@... wrote:

I wouldn't say other religions are with us, but spiritual satanism is a form of paganism, as the demons are pagan gods. a lot of pagans and wiccans probably won't agree with the names we use for them, but would rather use the celtic, nordic or eygptian names etc. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 31 July 2013, 18:27
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I wish u answear this inportant question for me.

Muslims are an those without
------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 10:27 AM PDT Cacko wrote:

I want to join church of satanSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 08:11:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I wish u answear this inportant question for me.

Read the JoyOfSatan.org.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kemsy.gyara@... wrote:

Pls I want to join church of satan and am from nigeria am a poor girl and have been trying all means to get help

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cacko" <cackoxd@ wrote:

MuslimSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: kemsy.gyara@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:14:27 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I wish u answear this inportant question for me.
  I want to join church of satanSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 08:11:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I wish u answear this inportant question for me.

Read the JoyOfSatan.org.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Also, we are very much against wicca
I assume you mean what is now considered Wicca, not the original ye olde Wicca, yes? I sort of know someone who is considering Wicca as a religion of his. We both openly chat about it, as we both are sort of against Christianity - and both Wicca and Satanism are LHP/Pagan religions, and very old, indeed.

in the other religions i think the information is still there in some form or another
I did think this myself that other religions seem to have some things similar to Satanism, but of course not all of them have the whole of Satanism in one.

--- In [email protected], Anakin Skywalker wrote:

in addition to xtianity and judaism, islam is also one of our maor enemies
as . Also, we are very much against wicca as it is a perversion, and we
recognize that most of the worlds other spiritual traditions, such as
buddhism, hinduism, paganism, etc have been corrupted by jewish influence.

The difference, however, is that whereas Xtianity and islam and their
assorted offshoots were created with the express purpose of removing
spiritual knowledge from the masses, in the other religions i think the
information is still there in some form or another and the discerning
initiate can see through the corruption and seperate the mean from the
bones.

This kind of information is however readily available at joyofsatan.org.
Next time try to read up on the site and only ask a question if you really
cannot find the answer you seek there, or for whatever reason need specific
personlized help with something.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Cacko cackoxd@... wrote:

Witch religions are with us and who are our enemyes ? I already know that
christians and jews are our biggest enemyes but who else?

kemsy, We are in no way affiliated with the church of satan, the are leevays and we are spiritual satanists. read joyofsatan.org for everything you need

I want to join church of satan

Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 08:11:37

Read the JoyOfSatan.org.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kemsy.gyara@ wrote:

"I assume you mean what is now considered Wicca, not the original ye olde Wicca, yes?"

Yes, absolutely. Thank you for the clarification.  "I did think this myself that other religions seem to have some things similar to Satanism, but of course not all of them have the whole of Satanism in one."  Yes, thats what i mean. Its as HP Maxine says - certain other religions CONTAINED spiritual knowledge at one point but have since been corrupted by jooz.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 1:47 AM, gundard11709 <gundard11709@... wrote:
  kemsy, We are in no way affiliated with the church of satan, the are leevays and we are spiritual satanists. read joyofsatan.org for everything you need

I want to join church of satan

Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 08:11:37

Read the JoyOfSatan.org.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kemsy.gyara@ wrote:

Every religion out there other than the joyofsatan and its links are our enemies. They are all severely deluded and corrupted. That includes some satanic cults like theistic and laveynn. They are all deluded with misinformation.Some are even designed to destroy the soul and make you think its the correct thing to do

There is this one branch from spiritual satanism i believe they were called luciferians. I think they might be allies following our same belief and gods just seperated. But im not 100% sure. Although i wonder why maxine never put them under the link section on the website. 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Links.html
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I wish u answear this inportant question for me.

in addition to xtianity and judaism, islam is also one of our maor enemies as . Also, we are very much against wicca as it is a perversion, and we recognize that most of the worlds other spiritual traditions, such as buddhism, hinduism, paganism, etc have been corrupted by jewish influence.

The difference, however, is that whereas Xtianity and islam and their assorted offshoots were created with the express purpose of removing spiritual knowledge from the masses, in the other religions i think the information is still there in some form or another and the discerning initiate can see through the corruption and seperate the mean from the bones.

This kind of information is however readily available at joyofsatan.org. Next time try to read up on the site and only ask a question if you really cannot find the answer you seek there, or for whatever reason need specific personlized help with something.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Theistic Satanism and Spiritual Satanism are basically 1 in the same thing.

All theistic Satanists believe in and worship Satan as an actual Deity and pursue a personal relationship with Satan and the Gods of Hell, and work towards empowering the soul through meditation and such. That's what makes a person a Spiritual Satanist.

Laveyans are Atheistic Satanists, meaning they don't believe in Satan as an actual deity, but rather, only see Satan as a symbol or archetype. They see themselves as the god of their own universe and among other things, don't believe there is anything after death.

As far as Luciferians go, you also get theistic and atheistic types. Luciferianism and Satanism actually aren't the same thing as some people think though.

I've seen a number of times in the group that there are some people that don't understand the difference between theistic and atheistic Satanism and then give misinformation. It's a simple matter of research... (This is not meant to offend anyone by the way.)

Ave Satanas!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Every religion out there other than the joyofsatan and its links are our enemies. They are all severely deluded and corrupted. That includes some satanic cults like theistic and laveynn. They are all deluded with misinformation.Some are even designed to destroy the soul and make you think its the correct thing to do

There is this one branch from spiritual satanism i believe they were called luciferians. I think they might be allies following our same belief and gods just seperated. But im not 100% sure. Although i wonder why maxine never put them under the link section on the website. 

Well if i recall correctly, No theistic satanism and spiritual satanism are not the same. It is true that theistic satanists believe in satan as a real being. But they're still no where near spiritual. They dont know the half of it. In truth none of these religions are our enemy, they are just not anything close to us. There just idiots that are in the way of the REAL fight. Ignoring them would be wise (unless they do you harm), for The real enemy here is the jews and judaism. They are the root of all this delusion. Strike the roots and the branches will fall with the tree. 
 But back to the subject spiritual satanism, Is NOT theistic or atheistic satanism so please do not get these mixed up. No where in our pages do we mention these as spiritual, so please do not mix these and create several names for spiritual satanism.

Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 11:46 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Theistic Satanism and Spiritual Satanism are basically 1 in the same thing.

All theistic Satanists believe in and worship Satan as an actual Deity and pursue a personal relationship with Satan and the Gods of Hell, and work towards empowering the soul through meditation and such. That's what makes a person a Spiritual Satanist.

Laveyans are Atheistic Satanists, meaning they don't believe in Satan as an actual deity, but rather, only see Satan as a symbol or archetype. They see themselves as the god of their own universe and among other things, don't believe there is anything after death.

As far as Luciferians go, you also get theistic and atheistic types. Luciferianism and Satanism actually aren't the same thing as some people think though.

I've seen a number of times in the group that there are some people that don't understand the difference between theistic and atheistic Satanism and then give misinformation. It's a simple matter of research... (This is not meant to offend anyone by the way.)

Ave Satanas!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Yes, there are differences, which is why I said they are BASICALLY 1 in the same thing. My point was that if both spiritual and theistic Satanists believe in Satan and Demons as actual Deities, then how can theistic Satanism be an enemy of Spiritual Satanism.

I am aware that atheistic Satanism has no connection to either of the above as they do not believe in Satan as a deity, but rather as a symbol. I did point this out in my previous message.

But, I'm not going to get into a debate about it, believe what you will. It is your Satanic right to do so.

I will agree with you though when you say that none of these different Satanic beliefs are enemies. At the end of the day, we are all kinda on the same side, for lack of a better way of putting it.

Hail Satan!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

Well if i recall correctly, No theistic satanism and spiritual satanism are not the same. It is true that theistic satanists believe in satan as a real being. But they're still no where near spiritual. They dont know the half of it. In truth none of these religions are our enemy, they are just not anything close to us. There just idiots that are in the way of the REAL fight. Ignoring them would be wise (unless they do you harm), for The real enemy here is the jews and judaism. They are the root of all this delusion. Strike the roots and the branches will fall with the tree. 

But back to the subject spiritual satanism, Is NOT theistic or atheistic satanism so please do not get these mixed up. No where in our pages do we mention these as spiritual, so please do not mix these and create several names for spiritual satanism.

Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 11:46 AM

Ave Satanas!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Cacko <cackoxd@ wrote:

No, "Theistic Satanism" is a broad term which doesn't include only us, but others too. Most who call themselves theistic Satanists are reverse xians who believe in mostly the xian version of Satan and think Satan is just a force and that the fake xian "god" is real. They don't believe Satan is Enki and also don't practice power meditation at all, one "theistic Satanist" who was following the xian version of Satan claimed that Satan wanted slavish worship and not meditation. Jewess Diane Vera for example claims to be a "theistic Satanist" and bashes us and mentions totally different things even goes to say that we don't know if the Daemons/Gods are real or not and that we shouldn't be serious or help the Gods. if we were the same do you think this would happen??

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/70653

Spiritual Satanism is completely different than them since we know our Gods are extraterrestrial beings with physical bodies rather than forces, and we also are based on the Esoteric teachings of Ancient Paganism and trace Satan's origins in the Far East rather than buying the xian and grimoire lies about him. That's the reason we use a different name to distinguish ourselves from all these posers.

Just do a little experiment: go to other groups that claim to be theistic Satanists and tell me if what they say is the same as us or not. I'm telling you this because before I found JoS I've been into many groups which claim to believe Satan is real and claim to be Theistic Satanists. Every single of them is based in a variation of the xian version of Satan and xian mythology and jewish grimoires.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unsortediablo" <unsortediablo@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

And also, why should we have peace and respect for them, given they always say how "bad Nazis" we are, bash us in every chance they get, call us this and that. Not to mention they are chock full of jews and all most of them do is mind their own bussiness, don't even help Satan in anyway, play the hardcore mofo's that if you oppose you will die and make sure that the lies of the enemy will stull apply to Satanists. They infact play the side the jews want.

Most of them I have seen, take mighty photos with some fake skull, get stoned and just play electric guitar, like this is Satanism. Rough but True and the enemy benefits from this. I only have some respect for the fact they are somehow, in a little bit, intrested in Satan and this only for a few of them, who are genuinely interested and not some craze punks that want to play hardcore and wear Satan's symbols to get some aggro from the Gods or Satan to live their lives. Or to rebel by doing coke and smoking bud, sitting down and making 'philosophie' on Satan on how "Satanism is about freedom" or anything else, using the 'laws' of freedom in Satanism to act like angry teenagers, in their fucking 25's or even older. Come on.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No, "Theistic Satanism" is a broad term which doesn't include only us, but others too. Most who call themselves theistic Satanists are reverse xians who believe in mostly the xian version of Satan and think Satan is just a force and that the fake xian "god" is real. They don't believe Satan is Enki and also don't practice power meditation at all, one "theistic Satanist" who was following the xian version of Satan claimed that Satan wanted slavish worship and not meditation. Jewess Diane Vera for example claims to be a "theistic Satanist" and bashes us and mentions totally different things even goes to say that we don't know if the Daemons/Gods are real or not and that we shouldn't be serious or help the Gods. if we were the same do you think this would happen??

Spiritual Satanism is completely different than them since we know our Gods are extraterrestrial beings with physical bodies rather than forces, and we also are based on the Esoteric teachings of Ancient Paganism and trace Satan's origins in the Far East rather than buying the xian and grimoire lies about him. That's the reason we use a different name to distinguish ourselves from all these posers.

Just do a little experiment: go to other groups that claim to be theistic Satanists and tell me if what they say is the same as us or not. I'm telling you this because before I found JoS I've been into many groups which claim to believe Satan is real and claim to be Theistic Satanists. Every single of them is based in a variation of the xian version of Satan and xian mythology and jewish grimoires.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unsortediablo" <unsortediablo@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

Fuck that Dumb Kike bitch , ..Diane Vera.? sounds like a misinformationist... a Dumb Fucking bitch .. who the fuck does she think she is!! talking jibberish about Our Gods and Godesses? claiming that absolute trash blasphemy. if theres one person i could Back hand in the fucking face repeatably , it would shure satisfy my Fire I would love to get my hands on discrace like that... HAIL TRUE SPIRITUAL SATANISM , THE ABSOLUTE SACRED HONOR AND GIFT THAT IT TRUELEY IS I!! HAIL AND MORE POWER TO OUR MIGHTY FAMILY, OF OUR GODS AND GODESSES AND OUR SISTERSAND BROTHERS IN SATAN!!!!.... DESTRUCTION &DEATH TO THE ENEMY SKUM!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

And also, why should we have peace and respect for them, given they always say how "bad Nazis" we are, bash us in every chance they get, call us this and that. Not to mention they are chock full of jews and all most of them do is mind their own bussiness, don't even help Satan in anyway, play the hardcore mofo's that if you oppose you will die and make sure that the lies of the enemy will stull apply to Satanists. They infact play the side the jews want.

Most of them I have seen, take mighty photos with some fake skull, get stoned and just play electric guitar, like this is Satanism. Rough but True and the enemy benefits from this. I only have some respect for the fact they are somehow, in a little bit, intrested in Satan and this only for a few of them, who are genuinely interested and not some craze punks that want to play hardcore and wear Satan's symbols to get some aggro from the Gods or Satan to live their lives. Or to rebel by doing coke and smoking bud, sitting down and making 'philosophie' on Satan on how "Satanism is about freedom" or anything else, using the 'laws' of freedom in Satanism to act like angry teenagers, in their fucking 25's or even older. Come on.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unsortediablo" <unsortediablo@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

I had no idea Diane Vera was a jew.

Makes sense. She's appalling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

wait, i just found out, theistic satanism.com is also the home of Church of Azazel, lol this means i had read two separate satanist pages of the same domain (back then), creation of the same individual? Great !!

now i wonder how i read two concepts Set = Satan and Satan = Azazel :-? and not notice it Or am i missing something ?

maybe i read 2 pseudo satanist concepts from 2 seperate websites ..

Anyway, my last question about CoA was wrong, caused by confusion, sorry about that ..

Set, Satan and Azazel are three different people.

HAIL SITRI!!

HAIL ZAZEL!!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saturnusky666" <saturnusky666@... wrote:

wait, i just found out, theistic satanism.com is also the home of Church of Azazel, lol this means i had read two separate satanist pages of the same domain (back then), creation of the same individual? Great !!

now i wonder how i read two concepts Set = Satan and Satan = Azazel :-? and not notice it Or am i missing something ?

maybe i read 2 pseudo satanist concepts from 2 seperate websites ..

Anyway, my last question about CoA was wrong, caused by confusion, sorry about that ..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Damn. You described every Levayan satanist in my town. No joke, spot on accuracy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Ave Satanas!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

Spiritual Satanism is the Primordial Tradition. We are the perennial current. Wicca has failed in its claim to such.  Theistic Satanism as Fire Starter stated is a mix bag or bagel in certain cases. In fact many of them are Deistic not Theistic. Atheistic Satanism does not exist, by its very nature. The fact people can believe it does and even claim themselves as such is nothing more then a testament to how the orthodox definition of Autism [before being changed to a medical term for something else later on]. Is the bread and butter of modern Western society.   Many of these people are simply unconscious Christians who simply view Satan as the concept of what they where told in church. And thus Satan as a concept to them becomes nothing more then a way for them to troll others and tell them to fuck off. In their perpetual adult adolescent existence. Its a form of modern Anarchism for them and nothing else. But with an edgy tone they get a power trip from.   This should be evident in the general type of people in the CoS that even LaVey shut the church down in disgust as the general quality of membership he was constantly getting. He only reopened it way later on, at the convincing to give it another try from others. Note most seem to gloss over the fact LaVey himself was a Theistic Satanist which is right there in his major works and from Aquino's book on his time in the CoS as a High Priest. That LaVey personally in private was an open Theistic Satanist. The split with the ToS came from the fact LaVey wanted to continue the Atheistic and materialistic approach in the public. Where Aquino and others wanted to go with a more open metaphysical and Theistic approach as they where Theistic as well. As most where at this period as they all from experience came to understand Satan as a real being with His own unique spiritual presence and consciousness. LaVey's writing on the Yezidi's  really hint of this.  Due to the Hubris of the CoS types. The above just gets ignored. Its no mistake the more spiritual types left the CoS from Aquino to LaVey's daughter Zena. For metaphysical paths of actual spiritual development.      
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 3:37:25 AM
  Damn. You described every Levayan satanist in my town. No joke, spot on accuracy.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "unsortediablo" <unsortediablo@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

The "black metal scene" is a good example of this.
Look at Carpathian Forest, Mayhem, Gorgoroth and so on.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Ave Satanas!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back