Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I was called a Psycho for knowing more about Luciferianism being the

Melanie Coleman

<td val[/IMG]I was called a Psycho for knowing more about Luciferianism being the same as Satanism

Yes this chatter i met through here named Escape_slavery told me all this false information by telling me i was wrong on beleiveing in luciferianism and not statnism as he does to me it is all the same like christians many paths and ways... I posted a web site to tell him he is wrong and he got pissed at me he doesnt deserve to be in Lucifer's path
[/TD]

not entirely true, i know most luciferians believe Satan/Lucifer is a fallen angel. Us/Spiritual Satanists however acknowledge that the fallen angel story is xian bullshit and stolen from Satanic Spiritual concepts predating it like everything else in the bible. And generally Satan's original name is Ea/Enki. Lucifer was given to him much later.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Melanie Coleman <ladystarcrystal@... wrote:

I was called a Psycho for knowing more about Luciferianism being the same as Satanism

Yes this chatter i met through here named Escape_slavery told me all this false information by telling me i was wrong on beleiveing in luciferianism and not statnism as he does to me it is all the same like christians many paths and ways... I posted a web site to tell him he is wrong and he got pissed at me he doesnt deserve to be in Lucifer's path

I myself am a spiritual satanist too, but I believe Lucifer (light bearer) is a more respectful name for Father than Satan(opponent).

So call yourself a luciferian, satanist, giant flying cookianist, or any other thing what matters is what's in your heart, and the beliefs you hold. The name for them is unimportant.

Ave Luciferi

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Melanie Coleman <ladystarcrystal@... wrote:
I was called a Psycho for knowing more about Luciferianism being the same as Satanism

You are a big liar and your ignorance concerning anything about Luciferianism and Satanism was easily noticed by me.You tried to teach me about the eleven Satanic rules of the earth in the Satanic bible of LaVey and you tried to mix Luciferianism with LaVeyan Satanism and i just told you that these two have nothing to do each other.Also you told me not to call our Lord Satan but Lucifer because he is the Dark Lord and he must be respected.Why did you called Lucifer the ''Dark Lord'' Lucifer is the light bearer the morning star he was nothing to do with darkness.You see a therapist and your name in yahoo is Unloved creature you have phychological problems this is easily seen by the way you talk and by the way i know a lot about phychology and human behavior.Sorry for insulting you i just had nerves with something that happened to me earlier i apologized to you but that move wasn't too smart.You should not have posted here about me.

Lucifer, Satan, Enki, Ea whatever you call him still the same being guys

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 7:44:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I was called a Psycho for knowing more about Luciferianism being the same as Satanism

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Melanie Coleman <ladystarcrystal@ .... wrote:

You are a big liar and your ignorance concerning anything about Luciferianism and Satanism was easily noticed by me.You tried to teach me about the eleven Satanic rules of the earth in the Satanic bible of LaVey and you tried to mix Luciferianism with LaVeyan Satanism and i just told you that these two have nothing to do each other.Also you told me not to call our Lord Satan but Lucifer because he is the Dark Lord and he must be respected.Why did you called Lucifer the ''Dark Lord'' Lucifer is the light bearer the morning star he was nothing to do with darkness.You see a therapist and your name in yahoo is Unloved creature you have phychological problems this is easily seen by the way you talk and by the way i know a lot about phychology and human behavior.Sorry for insulting you i just had nerves with something that happened to me earlier i apologized to you but that move wasn't too smart.You should not have posted here about me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back