Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to pass in my exam wih the help of Father Satan.

Hlw,my exam result will publish after 12 days.I want to pass in my exam with the help of Father Satan.I want to dedicate my soul so that i can pass in my exam.Otherwise I must fail in my exam.Can Father Satan help me?can i pass in the exam with the help of Father Satan after the dedication??Please tell me fast.I am in deep trouble.plz reply...

Hello, let me go straight to the point, you will PASS your exams if you dedicate, and if you study,. Satan helps those who helps themselves,.. Choose a date for dedication.. And study the JOS site 
Hail Satan 
Claudius lawal 
On Jul 11, 2017 9:12 PM, "sahotanoy63@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hlw,my exam result will publish after 12 days.I want to pass in my exam with the help of Father Satan.I want to dedicate my soul so that i can pass in my exam.Otherwise I must fail in my exam.Can Father Satan help me?can i pass in the exam with the help of Father Satan after the dedication??Please tell me fast.I am in deep trouble.plz reply...

You probably failed it because you didnt put in the work which means that youll have to tackle the problem that caused you to fail in the first placw.

Satan isnt some genie whom makes your wishes come true.

If you have already done the exam the only way he can possibly help is avoid having your results corrupted which I doubt is the case here.

Also. If you dedicate you are expected to work. To advance spiritually. To fight in this spiritual war against the enemy of gentiles and thus gentile nations.
Put in the effort and youll recieve back.

You don't dedicate to pass exams. Or get money. Or famous, or for any favor. That would be selling your soul, which Satan-the real Satan-doesn't do.
Satan is not going to magically wave a wand and cause you to pass your exam, or download the info into your brain. You just have to study.

Yes.I must dedicate my soul and study Jos site.Are you sure that Satan and his demons will help me to pass in my exam after the dedication and meditation?I have to pass in the exam.plz tell me.plz reply..

Yes.I must dedicate my soul and study Jos site.Are you sure that Satan and his demons will help me to pass in my exam after the dedication and meditation?I have to pass in the exam.plz tell me.plz reply..

You can't direct to Lucifer or Gods according to your desires :) They are noble ones , they create and rule the world , humanity. You musn't think that they are my assistants , I use them wharever I desire :) If you dedicate yourself  just for a silly exam , I dont recommend to you that . Firstly you must fully understand the him and his teachings , his way , and you must decide if you dedicate  or not. After dedication , Father Lucifer and Gods be with you because they never skip the ones whom dedicate yourself .

HAIL MELEK TA'US
2017-07-12 7:58 GMT+03:00 sahotanoy63@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  Yes!I must dedicate my soul and study Jos site.Are you sure that I can pass my exam after dedication and meditation?I have to pass in my exam..plz tell me.plz reply...

"Are you sure that Satan and his demons will help me to pass in my exam"
I think you misunderstood Spiritual Satanism, we do not give commands or orders to Demons. Demons are our guides not our servants. Maybe a Demon is interesting in helping you about your exam, maybe they aren't. They decide. Guess what they are people too with personalities and they are much more advanced then us in every ways. And we are fighting a war here to save the world. Maybe realize this before thinking how important is your exam in the grand scale of things.

And we are not some sort of cult like these mad xtian televngelists who will tell you any lie to get your money, your membership or your time/energy : "Send us 20$ and Rabbi Jewsus will help you pass your exams and even make you rich and happy". That's not how things work here.

dedicating won't make you pass the exam.

study, practice, learn, understand, remember, recall the information on the exam.

You are not getting it... The goal of spiritual satanism is to advance spiritually and save this world... Not something trivial like passing exams...

Stop being an idiot, you need to study whatever is in the exam to pass it.

If you don't see any benefits by reading the websites yourself you can just leave, Satan and the gods arent going to do anything do anything for you if you arent going to do anything for them and for yourself.

Are you kidding me yiy wanna pass your exams but you don't wanna study that's like saying I want a Lamborghini but I don't wanna pay for it are you dence or just plain trying to be a fool have you even read the JOS website or  are you just going of on what you've seen in horror movies? Grow up and study unless you want to become a lazy bum but even then no one is going to spoon feed you

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Benefit? Are you serious man? We do not seek benefits to do right thing. Yes Satan and demons always protect us and willing to help us but as long as we put enough effort to whatever we want to achieve. Do you know why thus website and group called JOY of Satan? Who becomes a part of this family found something. Some of us more some of us less but we all got positive changes in our lives. I was so desperate before i found spiritual satanism i was willing to sell my soul to Satan(i found its not true) but when i became a part of Satan's followers happiness and positivity started to rise inside me. I was seeking money i was looking for love, now i have none of them but its not a problem because i found a new type of love. Like a parents love to child. This is the benefit you will find.
Hail Satan and All Gods of Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back