Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to establish a relationship with Satan

asdfghj

how should i go about doing this?

first reading everything on joyofsatan.org i guess then do the dedication ritual?

any hints?

sheowolf1234 said:
how should i go about doing this?

first reading everything on joyofsatan.org i guess then do the dedication ritual?

any hints?
Study, dedicate, meditate every day, do yoga, gather power and most importantly let Him guide you and talk to Him.

Cleanse yourself and build aura of protection as these will power you up and enemies will not mess with you when you empower yourself. Instead you will mess with them.

Participate in spiritual warfare, and our related group schedules (we just finished one pretty brutal one). Do other sorts of warfare which is basically promoting SS anonymusly online and if you can then offline as well (flyers, stickers).

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html - 8 fold path

Set goals for yourself and work tirelessly towards them. Then set new ones, set short term goals and also longer term goals. These can be physical or spiritual. For example amplified astral senses and lots of money. Work hard as there are no free lunches.

Do these things every day, but don't go over your limit as that will hinder your progress. Ask for help here, or from Gods when you have questions or situations that you need help with. You can use forum search function to uncover past topics as there is a lot of discussions worth reading.

Grow strong and be blessed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back