Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I WANT TO BE FAMOUS AND POPULAR IN NIGERIA NOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY

chuckskalu

please I want to know, how can I have the power to do extra-ordinary things? l am new here and have being receiving messages.... so some spiritual should tell me how I can get the power to do exploits. I want to be popular and famous in nollywood Nigeria.

lolololollol.Study www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com

Στις 7:13 π.μ. Κυριακή, 3 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "chuckskalu@..." <chuckskalu@... έγραψε:
  please I want to know, how can I have the power to do extra-ordinary things? l am new here and have being receiving messages.... so some spiritual should tell me how I can get the power to do exploits. I want to be popular and famous in nollywood Nigeria.

First you shouldn't come to Satan just because of wants. You should come to him for what he stands for. By dedicating your soul to Satan that won't guarantee your going to be famous or popular so if that is the only reason you want him then I suggest you don't dedicate.

------------------------------
On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 4:01 PM EDT chuckskalu@... wrote:

Yes, Satanism is about self advancement in magic and extraordinary abilities, that every earthling Gentile has rights to use and develop. Here is power meditation section JoS, read everything here, the information is all true, credible and helped already a number of people to achieve godhead:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Here is also a spiritual warfare program with meditations combined in accordance with their levels and goals - very consistent and useful if you're confused where to begin:

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/eAp2Uht2sc ... anists.pdf

Enjoy your power advancement, please:)

---In [email protected], <chuckskalu@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back