Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"I WANT IT NOW"

hoodedcobra666

Well people keep raving and jumping around saying about how much power they want to have and how they want things done right now. Others rave about how they want the perfect mate or the perfect house, all at once. Others wants to become suddenly famous and have a large circle of people at once. This is especially with new people. Its a common belief that if something happens fast its better. The universe is not like this and it does not work in the fast lane. Beings evolve over millenia of years and to aquire simple genetic traits it can even take a lifetime of living and constantly requiring the usage of this skill, as to be imprinted. Changes in nature are gradual and same goes for Humans. Depending on the power of one's soul or one's ability, the change will come sooner, more powerfully- but the key point here is that most changes are gradual. This is a natural law, unless an event is loaded with extreme potential power and grows wild all around the place [like a tsunami or whatever]. Same with spirituality.

If someone has worked hard on a past life for something it will bloom on this one often suddenly. The change will show up because it has been worked upon and is still there, waiting to manifest. This is like the tsunami. Now someone trying to cause change right now, that hasn't been worked upon, will need to be gradual. Depending on their own power and adaptability, openess and opposition, it will come about faster or later. It *IS* coming if you're working with it. This is mainly posted for workings of money where people get mad and want instant results, or for healing which both take time- but doesn't matter how much time they take, if you're very strong spiritually, you will make both come about faster. So lets think of it that way. People dedicate and expect the world to fall on their hands. Lets say tommorow, you was a Grand God and could really control anything, all at once and that whole nations were under your thumb to control. With your current understanding, as I would, as anyone else that is not trained to this, would probably fail. More instant and powerful manifestation comes in pair with a superconscious understanding. Lets say tommorow you found the person you dream about. Would you satisfy them too? Would it all flow smoothly? Is everything set up? Are you ready to give up anyone else for them or whatever?

Thats what I mean. Now I don't say not going after your desires, BUT if something takes time to come to you, use this time for your advancement and not complaints. Prepare. So you can rejoice in it even more and actually expand your being, consciousness and understanding by its existence. Not just by having it here. Don't be a fool. By raising your energy and your being, growing in Father Satan our understanding expands to what we really want and we are guided to increase our influence and capabilities. Whats perfect? in unison with all other Satanists. People asking for all this power are in reality just asking for stability which their mind is lacking, in other words thirst. Some want all women to be their own and have sex with them. For instance they don't see the other person as a person and they treat them like a piece of meat. Such level of power to have influence over other conscious beings, may not come with this understanding. Its a bit of a natural safety. People who have too much power and too much immaturity often end up badly. Like in the above about women, this is not only RHP thinking [not thinking better than an islamic fool, treating women as pieces of meat] but is totally a joke in the eyes of a being who realizes the value in every being, and their depth and is actually CAPABLE of both realizing and going into that depth. Because its in the depth of a desire, that the desire is fullfilled. And to reach that depth, you will need to...be able to get there, by expanding your being.

So to all the Faithful workers and our people of the Gods, expand your mind and consciousness, gratificate yourself in every aspect, do it truly and deeply, pursuit happiness through intelligence, not ignorance!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Another case is, when one wants someone dead. Many people have extreme hate [like myself] and when someone wrongs them they instantly want them dead without a second thought. What would that mean? That would make life a living nightmare. Go on your pace, get stronger, self knowledgeable, realize yourself and realize your reality. The more intelligent and mature will be able to yield more power safely and more powerfully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Well people keep raving and jumping around saying about how much power they want to have and how they want things done right now. Others rave about how they want the perfect mate or the perfect house, all at once. Others wants to become suddenly famous and have a large circle of people at once. This is especially with new people. Its a common belief that if something happens fast its better. The universe is not like this and it does not work in the fast lane. Beings evolve over millenia of years and to aquire simple genetic traits it can even take a lifetime of living and constantly requiring the usage of this skill, as to be imprinted. Changes in nature are gradual and same goes for Humans. Depending on the power of one's soul or one's ability, the change will come sooner, more powerfully- but the key point here is that most changes are gradual. This is a natural law, unless an event is loaded with extreme potential power and grows wild all around the place [like a tsunami or whatever]. Same with spirituality.

If someone has worked hard on a past life for something it will bloom on this one often suddenly. The change will show up because it has been worked upon and is still there, waiting to manifest. This is like the tsunami. Now someone trying to cause change right now, that hasn't been worked upon, will need to be gradual. Depending on their own power and adaptability, openess and opposition, it will come about faster or later. It *IS* coming if you're working with it. This is mainly posted for workings of money where people get mad and want instant results, or for healing which both take time- but doesn't matter how much time they take, if you're very strong spiritually, you will make both come about faster. So lets think of it that way. People dedicate and expect the world to fall on their hands. Lets say tommorow, you was a Grand God and could really control anything, all at once and that whole nations were under your thumb to control. With your current understanding, as I would, as anyone else that is not trained to this, would probably fail. More instant and powerful manifestation comes in pair with a superconscious understanding. Lets say tommorow you found the person you dream about. Would you satisfy them too? Would it all flow smoothly? Is everything set up? Are you ready to give up anyone else for them or whatever?

Thats what I mean. Now I don't say not going after your desires, BUT if something takes time to come to you, use this time for your advancement and not complaints. Prepare. So you can rejoice in it even more and actually expand your being, consciousness and understanding by its existence. Not just by having it here. Don't be a fool. By raising your energy and your being, growing in Father Satan our understanding expands to what we really want and we are guided to increase our influence and capabilities. Whats perfect? in unison with all other Satanists. People asking for all this power are in reality just asking for stability which their mind is lacking, in other words thirst. Some want all women to be their own and have sex with them. For instance they don't see the other person as a person and they treat them like a piece of meat. Such level of power to have influence over other conscious beings, may not come with this understanding. Its a bit of a natural safety. People who have too much power and too much immaturity often end up badly. Like in the above about women, this is not only RHP thinking [not thinking better than an islamic fool, treating women as pieces of meat] but is totally a joke in the eyes of a being who realizes the value in every being, and their depth and is actually CAPABLE of both realizing and going into that depth. Because its in the depth of a desire, that the desire is fullfilled. And to reach that depth, you will need to...be able to get there, by expanding your being.

So to all the Faithful workers and our people of the Gods, expand your mind and consciousness, gratificate yourself in every aspect, do it truly and deeply, pursuit happiness through intelligence, not ignorance!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Eventually they should figure out that complaining does them no good, I believe the site is to be used for actual help not just for short cuts, true I ask some stupid questions but only when I have spent a week or more trying to figure out what I can do and even then I ask what can I do to help myself I expect nothing, people need to see that we can help only if they are trying
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: "I WANT IT NOW"

Another case is, when one wants someone dead. Many people have extreme hate [like myself] and when someone wrongs them they instantly want them dead without a second thought. What would that mean? That would make life a living nightmare. Go on your pace, get stronger, self knowledgeable, realize yourself and realize your reality. The more intelligent and mature will be able to yield more power safely and more powerfully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reminder. Perfect timing. I get frustrated with myself all too easy. For example, I invoked fire for the first time yesterday and felt nothing and still feeling nothing. I know that things take time yet I still feel myself wreathing with impatience and anger. Something I need to work on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Hoodedcobra for this sermon! It shed light on the exact thing that I'm still struggling with: patience. Although I have been a Satanist for almost 3 years now, I haven't learned everything I need - even if I read about it a thousand times - like having patience.
I started a Sun square for money recently, but lacking the results I'm losing my faith in the success of my working. You just made me to realize that it's only 36 days, and I haven't even finished it - so why do I wonder not having the results I want?

This would be the next lesson for me. I must learn patience.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

I know its very sad be thankful for the things you have an enjoy life. HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 10:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] "I WANT IT NOW"

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Hooded Cobra, you sound so smart and wise. I am infatuated with your mind. ^_^

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Hail Brothers and Sisters,Cobra thank you for the clearance,i am sure many people here needed to hear what you just said now.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

--- On Wed, 9/12/12, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 8:12 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
[/TD]

Thank Father Satan frist, not me. Patience is a big part of Satanism. And letting go a bit. Staying calm and enjoying yourself but as well not slacking. I just write some posts as I don't want our people do mistakes that I did, including not working for something and feeling shit for not having it, or not having patience, or whatever. Sometimes a lack of patience can destroy a good spirit, by making the person feel useless or whatever for not achieving something, not in general, but in the terms of their own mind and 'when' it should happen. Sometimes this is a mistake. This is especially for new people, as most others know this already even if they can't or are unwilling to write about it. I'm just trying to translate what I emotionally know and what I have been taught since I joined to Satanism in a text, so that others may check on it, judge it and either deny, or accept it. Either way people benefit because it contributes to their own self knowledge.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

Hail Brothers and Sisters,Cobra thank you for the clearance,i am sure many people here needed to hear what you just said now.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

--- On Wed, 9/12/12, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 8:12 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Well people keep raving and jumping around saying about how much power they want to have and how they want things done right now. Others rave about how they want the perfect mate or the perfect house, all at once. Others wants to become suddenly famous and have a large circle of people at once. This is especially with new people. Its a common belief that if something happens fast its better. The universe is not like this and it does not work in the fast lane. Beings evolve over millenia of years and to aquire simple genetic traits it can even take a lifetime of living and constantly requiring the usage of this skill, as to be imprinted. Changes in nature are gradual and same goes for Humans. Depending on the power of one's soul or one's ability, the change will come sooner, more powerfully- but the key point here is that most changes are gradual. This is a natural law, unless an event is loaded with extreme potential power and grows wild all around the
place [like a tsunami or whatever]. Same with spirituality.

If someone has worked hard on a past life for something it will bloom on this one often suddenly. The change will show up because it has been worked upon and is still there, waiting to manifest. This is like the tsunami. Now someone trying to cause change right now, that hasn't been worked upon, will need to be gradual. Depending on their own power and adaptability, openess and opposition, it will come about faster or later. It *IS* coming if you're working with it. This is mainly posted for workings of money where people get mad and want instant results, or for healing which both take time- but doesn't matter how much time they take, if you're very strong spiritually, you will make both come about faster. So lets think of it that way. People dedicate and expect the world to fall on their hands. Lets say tommorow, you was a Grand God and could really control anything, all at once and that whole nations were under your thumb to control. With your
current understanding, as I would, as anyone else that is not trained to this, would probably fail. More instant and powerful manifestation comes in pair with a superconscious understanding. Lets say tommorow you found the person you dream about. Would you satisfy them too? Would it all flow smoothly? Is everything set up? Are you ready to give up anyone else for them or whatever?

Thats what I mean. Now I don't say not going after your desires, BUT if something takes time to come to you, use this time for your advancement and not complaints. Prepare. So you can rejoice in it even more and actually expand your being, consciousness and understanding by its existence. Not just by having it here. Don't be a fool. By raising your energy and your being, growing in Father Satan our understanding expands to what we really want and we are guided to increase our influence and capabilities. Whats perfect? in unison with all other Satanists. People asking for all this power are in reality just asking for stability which their mind is lacking, in other words thirst. Some want all women to be their own and have sex with them. For instance they don't see the other person as a person and they treat them like a piece of meat. Such level of power to have influence over other conscious beings, may not come with this understanding. Its a bit of a
natural safety. People who have too much power and too much immaturity often end up badly. Like in the above about women, this is not only RHP thinking [not thinking better than an islamic fool, treating women as pieces of meat] but is totally a joke in the eyes of a being who realizes the value in every being, and their depth and is actually CAPABLE of both realizing and going into that depth. Because its in the depth of a desire, that the desire is fullfilled. And to reach that depth, you will need to...be able to get there, by expanding your being.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

This was a much needed post and I think you touched on something, which you may not of intended to, but it came to my attention from reading it. Unconscious feelings and emotions. Many of times, we want someone dead, we want to be able to manipulate whoever we want into giving us sex etc.
In our conscious minds we may not feel any guilt or shame about doing this, but our subconscious minds do. You may think you want this girl/guy to love you because they look good and sex with them would be excellent, but your subconscious mind may be feeling guilty or fearful of you getting hurt or losing time or money on them for example, all kinds of feelings which you are unaware of. It really is as you said A NATURAL SAFETY BELT! And these subconscious feelings DO contradict your magick and may even put you off of doing a spell in the first place without you being aware of it.
That's why the secret of expanding your consciousness and empowering your soul is it goes hand in hand with knowing yourself entirely, which almost all of us don't. Father Satan did not design the Gentile psyche and soul foolishly, he knew how to structure the mind and soul so power would not fall easily into the hands of a relentlessly destructive mind. But to be Creative & Destructive with greater awareness.
Off subject but this is among the most important reason why the Jew must be eliminated, their minds and souls are structured very differently and hardwired towards nothing but destructiveness and parasitic behavior.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back