Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i wanna learn

cerbyrusq

I want to learn how do I find out who was I in a past life with out pastlife regression.

And I want to learn kung-fu but I don't want to go to class.

Or do anything.

I just want to sit around and have everything handed to me cos I deserve it.

Life doesn't work like that.

Past life regression is a blanket term for various methods, ones which you can tweak given the particular blockages you may have.

There is information in the astral projection community that ties near death experiences, out of body experiences, and past life regression together.

Take time thoroughly* opening the soul, the chakras, and practice void meditation and trance.

Use the silence and focus you gain from the void and trance practice to open the soul and after that use it to better tune into your surreal planes of reality, the dreamlike states.

This is a health based group, you may want to ask such questions else where for more particular discussions, you can search the groups for possibly discussed past life regression methods by other members if the one in JoS did not feel adequate to you.

Keep in mind we are expected to experiment with what is given on the JoS with necessary warnings not to over do it, responsibility to the responsible applies to working hard and smart.

the reason i asked isbcos ive had dbs  and cant seem to do hypnotism  to myself

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back