Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I see things what are they can you help me?

Lizard

Hi there about a week ago we had summoned Lord Aim with my satanist friend for the first time (but I wasn't a satanist at that time) and we sad things. First, I saw something like an eye shape in red and it turned the colours as in our questions, then we saw a silhouette in thr fire of the candle (the candle was red) and we put an half lemon for him anyways we saw 2 black eyes (my friend didn't see them) and a different coloured shape on the clock on the wall. The summoning took about an half hour and we respectfully ended the summoning. My friend offered a year from her life to Lord Aim and I promised to make meditations for him for 3 days and I did it after the summoning.

After that, in every meditation I made things I see have got stronger and stronger. Yesterday I saw things without any summoning. I summoned Lady Hecate by myself and I saw a shape like a peacock. So let's go back to yesterday, I saw yellow cracks on wall and a black crack following it. There wasn't any summoning. And I still see the green peacock shape and 2 eyes in my room sometimes even without a summoning. What does it mean can anybody answer? Thank you.

Lizard said:
Hi there about a week ago we had summoned Lord Aim with my satanist friend for the first time (but I wasn't a satanist at that time) and we sad things. First, I saw something like an eye shape in red and it turned the colours as in our questions, then we saw a silhouette in thr fire of the candle (the candle was red) and we put an half lemon for him anyways we saw 2 black eyes (my friend didn't see them) and a different coloured shape on the clock on the wall. The summoning took about an half hour and we respectfully ended the summoning. My friend offered a year from her life to Lord Aim and I promised to make meditations for him for 3 days and I did it after the summoning.

After that, in every meditation I made things I see have got stronger and stronger. Yesterday I saw things without any summoning. I summoned Lady Hecate by myself and I saw a shape like a peacock. So let's go back to yesterday, I saw yellow cracks on wall and a black crack following it. There wasn't any summoning. And I still see the green peacock shape and 2 eyes in my room sometimes even without a summoning. What does it mean can anybody answer? Thank you.

Stop watching many horror movies hahahahaha and you will be fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back