Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I see the number 666 many times a day

Wendigo_Herder666

Hello! This is my first post to this site, I feel a place like this is as good of a place as any to state this. It has been a recurring thing with me for years that I see "666" appear many times a day in my life. It went from simply seeing it once a day to now seeing it roughly 6-7 times a day, whether its a number appearing on the digital reading on machinery at work, appearing on the dash of my truck, a sign on the highway etc.

It has gotten to the point that I thought about cataloguing all of the times that I see this number pop up in my day. I see it so many times a day and I feel something every time I see it, something good. I feel like this number led me here to ask you guys is this something significant? It just doesn't feel coincidental. The number catches me by surprise every time and I feel like something or someone is with me when I see it.

Thank you all, Hail Satan.

Wendigo_Herder666 said:
Hello! This is my first post to this site, I feel a place like this is as good of a place as any to state this. It has been a recurring thing with me for years that I see "666" appear many times a day in my life. It went from simply seeing it once a day to now seeing it roughly 6-7 times a day, whether its a number appearing on the digital reading on machinery at work, appearing on the dash of my truck, a sign on the highway etc.

It has gotten to the point that I thought about cataloguing all of the times that I see this number pop up in my day. I see it so many times a day and I feel something every time I see it, something good. I feel like this number led me here to ask you guys is this something significant? It just doesn't feel coincidental. The number catches me by surprise every time and I feel like something or someone is with me when I see it.

Hello and welcome to the Joy of Satan community!

First off, are you a Satanist and have you dedicated your soul to Satan?
Have you read the Joy of Satan?
www.JoyofSatan.org

You did a nice job in coming here and seeking some experience/information.

Yes, your intuition is correctly this has a meaning, as this is not a mere array of coincidences, the Gods (Satan and the Demons), often use numbers when they want to draw our attention on certain things.
It can be a wake up call for a Satanic soul to reach out for them and study Satanism, and advancing the soul, or it can be sign that a certain Demon wants to tell you something what is individually important for you.

Seeing 666, and also 555, 333, 222, 111, is a good sign and of our Gods.

666 is the number of Satan, and stands for perfection, everlasting life, purity, power, and is in fact the sum of the planetary square sum of the sun!
So 666 directly ties into the sun!

You seem to have a good intuition, you should definitely study the Joy of Satan, by doing so Father Satan and our Gods will have it easier to reach out for you, as your mind and subconsciousness open up to them!

If you have any questions, always feel free to ask, as we are all Satanists, and Satan is the God of knowledge, healing , and truth!

Satanama for example is the highest Sanskrit mantra, and Satan literally means „Truth“ in Sanskrit, one of the most ancient and spiritual languages of our Planet.

Good Luck on your path!

Hail Satan!

Wendigo_Herder666 said:

as our friend said, 666 is a positive number which means the gods are signaling to you that they approve of you and that you are on the right track..... HOWEVER numbers like 11 or 11:11 are negative. they indicate punishment and they usually come from the enemy. if you see these make sure to completely clean your soul and aura and do a freeing soul ritual..... banish the entities if necessary.

NinRick said:
Wendigo_Herder666 said:

Thank you so much, I made sure to read extensively through the site and I bought a copy of some literature that the site recommended I read and studied them. I spent years of my life as a devout christian, studying religion and the world, I wanted to be apart of something great. But christianity left me unfulfilled, left me angry and filled with questions, I hated how everyone was so happy with being in spiritual bondage to the cult of J. My logical mind melded with the spiritual mind when I saw a link handed to me for the Joy of Satan.

The night that I studied and looked over the site I had vivid dreams again, confidence and energy that I haven't had my entire life. Like a spiritual part of me awakened after years of being asleep with the help of Satan. getting me to realize what I had in myself. I am shaking just remembering back to it, when the number started coming to me throughout my day and in my dreams I knew what the truth was, the universe didn't care what those around me were pushing into my head, father Satan pulled me out of an indoctrinated slump and catapulted me into the godly light.

When I say I am a Satanist, I shout that I am a Satanist with glee. I am willing to do what is right in his name for what he has shown me, showing me that I have the tools to become stronger than I ever imagined. Thank you for letting me be apart of what you have here, and I thank Satan for showing me the way, Hail Satan.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Wendigo_Herder666 said:

as our friend said, 666 is a positive number which means the gods are signaling to you that they approve of you and that you are on the right track..... HOWEVER numbers like 11 or 11:11 are negative. they indicate punishment and they usually come from the enemy. if you see these make sure to completely clean your soul and aura and do a freeing soul ritual..... banish the entities if necessary.

With experiences in my life involving that number I will keep this in mind. A good friend was married on 11/11/11, needless to say that marriage cost him his life.

Wendigo_Herder666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Wendigo_Herder666 said:

With experiences in my life involving that number I will keep this in mind. A good friend was married on 11/11/11, needless to say that marriage cost him his life.

Oh gosh, really? :cry: i also remember always seeing 11 and stuff whenevr i had a fight with somebody

Wendigo_Herder666 said:

Hell yeah!
You understand what this is all about I am very happy to hear that!
If you put in enough work and effort, you will grow so much stronger in understanding, knowledge and also in abilities and power!
Just make sure to work daily into becoming a stronger version of yourself!

You should dedicate your soul to Father Satan as soon as you wish, as you realized it, Father Satan is the MOST elevated God of all, he is truly amazing, the bringer and bestower of Power, Knowledge and Light, and the True And Only emperor of this world.
I am also very grateful to Satan that he showed me the way to him and made of me a strong Satanist!

SaTaNaMa!

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back