Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I saw the Lord Satan

scottbarbara638

Hello to allI have a story to tell you all.I have met the Lord Satan and didn't know that it was him.When decided to trust and believe in the Lord did i then know that it was a sign that i had to believe him and trust that he is the almighty Lord.Now i want to become a member and give my life to him.Can someone tell me how to be come one.Hail Satan

Read www.joyofsatan.org esp the new members section with the dedication ritual in there.

The path is a lot of work on meditation in example.

Read and study the Joy of Satan webpage. Dedicate yourself. Start a meditation program. Join us in our RTRs(spiritual warfare) and online education of others(online warfare). And remember: the more you do for Satan, the more He does for you.

How are you sure it was Him? You have to be careful, though.
One way for me to tell that indeed one of the Gods of Hell has visited me, is by the glowing energy I find myself in when they leave. That is something enemy still hasn't been able to copy, and I think they never will.
Especially when one of the High ranking Gods visit you, the feeling is impossible to put into words. So much glow and warmth. 
Father Satan is strongest of them all, and usually, meeting with Him is very unique.

how to call belial plz help
On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 2:31 AM, larissaelectra@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  How are you sure it was Him? You have to be careful, though.
One way for me to tell that indeed one of the Gods of Hell has visited me, is by the glowing energy I find myself in when they leave. That is something enemy still hasn't been able to copy, and I think they never will.
Especially when one of the High ranking Gods visit you, the feeling is impossible to put into words. So much glow and warmth. 
Father Satan is strongest of them all, and usually, meeting with Him is very unique.

Anyone else ever experience like a jump-scare from a Demon? When I asked a Demon if I could meet him face-to-face the result was so explicit that I was genuinely wondering if it was normal to have to change your underwear after

That's awesome that you met Father! I met him, too. Just recently like yesterday I was being verbally attacked by the enemy and SATAN supported me! He helped me beat those suicidal thoughts and raised me out of depression.

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back