Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I saw the image of Baphomet

Slavic

During evening meditation I saw Baphomet. I was looking for information here on the forum. I think it is a good sign. Of development and direction. Could someone confirm this? This is the first time it has happened.

During evening meditation I saw Baphomet. I was looking for information here on the forum. I think it is a good sign. Of development and direction. Could someone confirm this? This is the first time it has happened.
It could be a sub-concious image residue.
There's nothing wrong with that, it just shows that your mind is lighter to receive and notice things from the sub-conscious.

It would be a kind of clairvoyance if you had never seen the image of the baphome in your life.

Akşam meditasyonum sırasında Baphomet'i gördüm. Burada forumda bilgi arıyordum. Bunun iyi bir işaret olduğunu düşünüyorum. Gelişim ve yönlendirme. Bunu doğrulayabilecek biri var mı? Bu ilk kez oluyor.
Sanırım herhangi bir etkenden dolayı aklınızda kaldı, fakat bunun kötü birşey olmadığından eminim.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back