Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I really really need some help

bruce_myburgh

I am in a very bad situation at the moment, I have tried everything possible to try and sort the problem myself. I am having serious financial difficulty to the point where I have not eaten for the last 3 days, my internet will be cut off soon and so will most other things (electricity, water etc)... I live in south africa and this country was in financial difficulty way before the recession, and there is absolutely no hope in our ridiculously criminal government and "welfare" bullshit that doesnt actually exist. Any south africans in this group can second that.. Im not trying to come for a pity party or anything like that, I just need some guidence is there anything spiritual I can do? I know Father Satan wants us to evolve ourselves and I am trying, but I need a little help with this one....

Hail Satan and the Gods of the Old

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bruce_myburgh" <bruce_myburgh@... wrote:
I am in a very bad situation at the moment, I have tried everything possible to try and sort the problem myself. I am having serious financial difficulty to the point where I have not eaten for the last 3 days, my internet will be cut off soon and so will most other things (electricity, water etc)... I live in south africa and this country was in financial difficulty way before the recession, and there is absolutely no hope in our ridiculously criminal government and "welfare" bullshit that doesnt actually exist. Any south africans in this group can second that.. Im not trying to come for a pity party or anything like that, I just need some guidence is there anything spiritual I can do? I know Father Satan wants us to evolve ourselves and I am trying, but I need a little help with this one....

Hail Satan and the Gods of the Old
I don't know much about south Africa or the current state of things there but I do know a lot about the nature of the mind I would recommend that you study the "law of attraction" I have studied and practiced it and it has always proven to be effective for me

Hail lord Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back