Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need to speak with a priest or preistest i need input

matthewreynolds1990

I am just trying to do as much meditation as I can sometimes I get frusturated when I have a question and cant talk to nobody. I am  a True worshiper of satan almighty I just wish there was some place I coild go or someone I could talk to about all the things I wanna learn and sometimes reading them I don't understand or need a word of advice anything I don't want to rush but today I opened and cleansed all my chakras ( chakra spin) good 40 minute meditation but then I went to do a breathing exercise then didn't understand and I cant remember all the soul cleansing meds.... I don't know I think i'm doing just fine but I want input on stuff....and I don't wanna take a very long time to learn the meditations and exercises ya know? HAIL Satan!!!

"and I don't wanna take a very long time to learn the meditations and exercises ya know?"

Rushing meditations will bring you ruin.
This is the Magnum Opus you're trying to achieve, it's not a marathon.
if you get anxious about time then you're doing it wrong, keep exercising over and over again without analyzing yourself every time
Satanic Meditation Information Hail Satan, the Gods and Demons of Hell

I'm glad you're anxious to learn and I commend you for your thirst of knowledge, but this is a lifelong commitment. If you try to rush through this you will get burnt out. Pace yourself, for within good time and patience you will learn a multitude of ideas, concepts and abilities. There are no mediators in Satanism meaning that you have to discover much with Father Satan, our demon friends and yourself. I encourage you to thoroughly study everything the joyofsatan website offers. Most everything within its pages are pretty self explanatory. If you have a question about a certain aspect you can ask and someone will probably try to help. Also, as you meditate you are circulating energy throughout your energy body nourishing it. Your energy body needs energy like our bodies need food. As you progress your consciousness with advance to higher levels of vibration and incredible new knowledge will open up to you. It will change your whole perspective of existence. HP Hooded Cobra has a 40 day empowerment program in Satan's library on the joyofsatan website. It's very good and I strongly advise that you undertake it. Best of luck on your journey. When opening your chakras each major chakra should take 4 days to open, and they should be done in sequential order because certain chakras interact with other chakras in different ways.                                                                                                               Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back