Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need to be reminded. Are affirmations that simple?

chriswells_fl

Since the first of the year, things have been lazy for me. I felt stuck in a slump, unwilling to do much. Since doing this most recent set of RTRs, I've not been doing much energy working at all. I'm really in a slump, been doing what I can to clean myself, and that's about it. Whenever I try to improve myself with affirmation, for anything, my mind knocks it away and simply tells me what I feel like: a sack of mat, lazy and unwilling.

So yes, I do need some encouragment. I'm almost certain it's the enemy who has done it, as I was getting damn strong before this hit. It kinda just snuck in. But, no, it's not easy saying that I am energetically active, knowing that I have not been. My sense of realism kicked in strong.

It could be, ironically I've spent most of my time and energy on the sacral chakra..hmm. okay.

Okay here goes:

You are a son of father Satan himself, a human whith the potential to become a GOD! 
Are you okay with sitting around and not doing anything to make your father, your creator god proud? 
We are here for 2 main reasons: To destroy our enemies and to complete the greatest work of the soul, the magnum opus! 

You can affirm what you want, but it is your actions that speak! Don't just sit there and tell yourself "I'm going to meditate and empower myself now" But fucking do it! Remember YOU ARE A SON OF SATAN! We are all sons of the gods! 
Do you think the great civilizations of the past were build by people sitting down telling themselves as if hoping it would happen on it's own that they will build a great civilization? NO! The ancients BUILD the civilizations they had by PUTTING ALL THEY HAD, ALL OF THEIR BEING INTO IT!
Do you want to make your father proud? 
Do you want to be known as the lazy satanist who could never push himself to become strong when Satan arrives on earth? 
Do you want to be as the gods? 
THEN FUCKING BECOME AS THEM! STOP WONDERING WHAT IS CAUSING YOU TO BE LAZY, STOP LISTENING TO YOUR THOUGHTS, FOCUS AND LIVE AS A GODLY WARRIOR OF SATAN LIKE YOU ARE MEANT TO DO! 
Stop feeling guild, or self pity, or any negative feeling towards yourself. Tell yourself honestly, "I was a lazy fucking ass the past few weeks, however I AM NOT A STUPID WEAK SLAVE! I AM A FUCKIN SON OF SATAN AND I AM POWERFUL! I MEDITATE NOW AND I BECOME AS THEY ARE, I AM AS THEY ARE, I ALWAYS WILL BE AS THEY ARE! I AM A WARRIOR OF SATAN AND NOTHING STOPS ME FROM BECOMMING THE POWERFULL GOD SATAN WANTS ME TO BE!"

Now never forget why you became a Spiritual Satanist! And never forget what it means to be a Spiritual Satanist! BANISH those negative thoughts in your mind, DESTROY the negative energy trying to hold you down! NOTHING CAN STOP YOU FROM ADVANCING YOURSELF! NOTHING CAN HOLD YOU BACK! YOU CARRY THE ETERNAL FLAME OF SATAN INSIDE YOUR SOUL AND ONCE AWAKENED THIS FIRE NEVER STOPS GROWING STRONGER! ARISE AND BE PROUD AND BE WHO YOU ARE MEANT TO BE! THAT IS A GOD LIKE THE GODS OF HELL!

HAIL SATAN!

Holy shit that inspirational speech knocked me of my fucking chair!!!! THANKS MAN I NEEDED THAT!  HAIL SATAN!!!

a good speech.
root of my problems was I hadn't been cleaning my chakras enough. gave them a good cleaning around the time of the first reply, and i've been doing well since. keeping up with RTR's few times a day, making progress, understanding a LOT more each day, and achieving my short term goals too (regarding servitors)

You are an amazing writter!!! This made me feel strong! And proud. Not saying im not proud cause I am powerful and strong as most of us are on this group. But that was a great piece of literature. You wrote as if you were personally talking to whom ever read your post
Hail SatanHeil Hitler

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back