Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need some things answered quickly

blade

my friend dedicated himself two nights ago, i told him to join the groups soon, as he is having internet trouble. when he does have internet, he reads the jos website, i have also been helping him study a little. when can he start vibrating things? i know i started as soon as i did my first group ritual which was maybe within a month after a dedicated or within the same month. can he start vibrating runes now? I told him of the importance of meditaing evrey day, I just want to make sure that he can have a good aura of protection, clean aura and build an protective aura around his pets (they may eat dogfood). How long until he can do any workings? for begginers?

HAIL SATAN.

He needs to start opening his chakras and doing yoga to increase his power. Just remember that the strongr your soul (meditation) the stronger your magick. He can do spells and stuff but it may not be as strong. Just make sure meditation is done everyday.

------------------------------
On Thu, May 30, 2013 12:35 AM EDT blade wrote:

my friend dedicated himself two nights ago, i told him to join the groups soon, as he is having internet trouble. when he does have internet, he reads the jos website, i have also been helping him study a little. when can he start vibrating things? i know i started as soon as i did my first group ritual which was maybe within a month after a dedicated or within the same month. can he start vibrating runes now? I told him of the importance of meditaing evrey day, I just want to make sure that he can have a good aura of protection, clean aura and build an protective aura around his pets (they may eat dogfood). How long until he can do any workings? for begginers?

HAIL SATAN.

Encourage him to do some reseach on his own. Awareness is key. The other point worthy noting is that satanism is an individual path. You wil not discover your own path if you rely on others. Am not saying you can not ask where u are stuck you can ask here in the groups but to be honest a lot of people are lazy to research on their own. I learn most things from Satan and the Gods themselves. When am stuck i ask Satan for guidance and he always helps me. The most important thing is to follow your own style of a meditation program following the layout on joy of satan. Always stay close to Satan and the Gods they are here for us and are always ready to help. Good luck. Hail Satan! Hail Astaroth!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:38:44 PM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] i need some things answered quickly

He needs to start opening his chakras and doing yoga to increase his power. Just remember that the strongr your soul (meditation) the stronger your magick. He can do spells and stuff but it may not be as strong. Just make sure meditation is done everyday.

HAIL SATAN.

i started working with runes a week or two after i dedicated and i didnt open my 3rd eye & hands till about 6 months later and didnt start the rest of the major chakras for another 4 months and i just finally opened all my minor chakras a month or so ago and its been 5 years sence my dedication, my girlfriend started opening her chakras a week or so before she dedicated meditates regulary and reads the jos so i would suggest the he just do recherch on his own and decide for himself how he would like to go about his advancement however personaly i think doing energy workings with him once or twice a month is a good idea

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andrew Chiteme" <andrewchiteme@... wrote:

Encourage him to do some reseach on his own. Awareness is key. The other point worthy noting is that satanism is an individual path. You wil not discover your own path if you rely on others. Am not saying you can not ask where u are stuck you can ask here in the groups but to be honest a lot of people are lazy to research on their own. I learn most things from Satan and the Gods themselves. When am stuck i ask Satan for guidance and he always helps me. The most important thing is to follow your own style of a meditation program following the layout on joy of satan. Always stay close to Satan and the Gods they are here for us and are always ready to help. Good luck. Hail Satan! Hail Astaroth!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:38:44 PM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] i need some things answered quickly

HAIL SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back