Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need some help

ninja2skilled

im not sure if this is a double post because i think i made this post last night but i was extremely tired and im not sure if i posted it i didnt see it here this morning so im going to re-write it.

Okay so i was telling my mom how im a SS and how it has been improving my life and how i feel alot happier, my mom was interested because shes a water type and she takes negativity around her pretty harshly sometimes, so her aura must be taking hits (im not strong enough to see auras yet i just started a week ago) and she ended up mentioning she has a guardian angel, and i said are you sure its an angel? and she told me several psychics have told her it is, so i dont know what to do about this since im a spiritual satanist and ive dedicated myself to it, i want whats best for my mom but i dont want these things to conflict i trust in my brothers and sisters here for advice since i wouldnt know where to begin on how to handle this.

Hail Satan!

Its been my experience ninja2skilled,that no matter how open they are,if they are a xtian,then they are not going to understand at all.My wife is a xtian,and not a very religious,and though she is very tolerant of Spiritual Satanism,does not really understand it..Now although I don't have to hide it from her,there is not that spiritual connection that I want,but I have realized,that may never happen.Just the way it is my friend.
Hail SatanBrian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i need some help

im not sure if this is a double post because i think i made this post last night but i was extremely tired and im not sure if i posted it i didnt see it here this morning so im going to re-write it.

Okay so i was telling my mom how im a SS and how it has been improving my life and how i feel alot happier, my mom was interested because shes a water type and she takes negativity around her pretty harshly sometimes, so her aura must be taking hits (im not strong enough to see auras yet i just started a week ago) and she ended up mentioning she has a guardian angel, and i said are you sure its an angel? and she told me several psychics have told her it is, so i dont know what to do about this since im a spiritual satanist and ive dedicated myself to it, i want whats best for my mom but i dont want these things to conflict i trust in my brothers and sisters here for advice since i wouldnt know where to begin on how to handle this.

Hail Satan!

I have to agree with Brian. Don't forget, xians are under a very powerful spell. Unfortunately.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ninja2skilled" <zacharylk1@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back