Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need some guidence

lucifersworker666

ok so heres the story that goes behind my question:

so i was maybe around five or six and the devil came to me in my parents bedroom i dont remember what he looks like but he told me my dad was in hell with him and that my mom soon will be. then me and him had a conversation (which im trying to remember but i have no luck with) then he bit my right arm. i believe he took a piece of my soul with him that night. then in eighth grade an entity woke me up around three am and he had bright red eyes and was all black. i was not scared of him i just stared at him then rolled over and went to be. now the other day i was reading High Priestess Maxines expirence with her dedication ritual and she saw the same thing and she said it was a lower form of demon who is a messenger or protector. now my question so this story that ive been trying to find out since it happened is what does satan want from me? Am i meant for something? i would really like a high priest/ess to help me with this for i need some guidence but anybody elses ideas would be helpful to.

I think from your story, enemy angels tried to scare you away from Satanism by pretending to be Demons and the "devil" and makin it to be "evil" and conform to the xian lies. This was probably because you have psychic abilities or were with Satan in your past lives and fought on his side. Angels do that only to people they deem as threats. Yes, there are lower demons black with bright eyes but angels also do that to scare people. The difference between lower Demons and angels pretending to be Demons is the lower Demons are friendly and protective.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifersworker666" <lucifersworker666@... wrote:

so i was maybe around five or six and the devil came to me in my parents bedroom i dont remember what he looks like but he told me my dad was in hell with him and that my mom soon will be. then me and him had a conversation (which im trying to remember but i have no luck with) then he bit my right arm. i believe he took a piece of my soul with him that night. then in eighth grade an entity woke me up around three am and he had bright red eyes and was all black. i was not scared of him i just stared at him then rolled over and went to be. now the other day i was reading High Priestess Maxines expirence with her dedication ritual and she saw the same thing and she said it was a lower form of demon who is a messenger or protector. now my question so this story that ive been trying to find out since it happened is what does satan want from me? Am i meant for something? i would really like a high priest/ess to help me with this for i need some guidence but anybody elses ideas would be helpful to.

I'm going to guess that the one you saw when you were five or six was not Satan, but an angel. I don't see why he would bite your arm or take a piece of your soul with him. Satan doesn't force anyone to follow him. As for the other one you saw, I'm not sure about. Hopefully someone else can help you there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifersworker666" <lucifersworker666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
I Had A Similar Experience Last Night When I Was Meditating I Kept Feeling Something Watching Me Or Stalking Me In My Astral Temple It Happens When Im Not Meditating Too The Weird Part Is My Whole Body Feels Like Its Freezing Over And Its Almost LIke I Cant Move.
[/TD]

In your first experience when you were six you were harassed by an enemy angel pretending to be a Demon. Demons/Satan don't harm you, take your soul or try to scare you or are ugly monsters with pitchforks and horns thats xian lies. Also devil is disrespectful, if an entity claims that name or looks scary it is of the enemy, probably an angel.

And yeah, I doubt it was Satan because Satan doesn't push himself to anyone and if he was with one's past lives he shows that in a positive way like saving someone from danger.

thats weird. i wonder if anybody else is having these experiances....

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 1:17:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] i need some guidence

<td vAl[/IMG]
I Had A Similar Experience Last Night When I Was Meditating I Kept Feeling Something Watching Me Or Stalking Me In My Astral Temple It Happens When Im Not Meditating Too The Weird Part Is My Whole Body Feels Like Its Freezing Over And Its Almost LIke I Cant Move.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back