Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I NEED HELP REALLY BAD.

kingtwiggy814

i gots me a problem. i dont know how to put it. but here goes. right now im in this slump. i just got out of jail on the 11th. but thats not the problem. problem is at home. i am currently with this girl.... my bm.... and she just sucks all the happy and hope away. she's a very rude and mean person. and idk why. and only to me. mabey its because im a satanist idk. she's not agianst it. but i always feel like no matter what i do its wrong. like i just drop a new cd, and its hot shit. i made a good little pile of money and every body loves it. i try to help with the kids and she's just abicth.. even though she ask for it. and i help without her asking to. i try to be a good person with her. but its not good enough.like im not good enough. i mean im no loser i got MONEY. mad money, people, power a convettable shit im king twiggy. im that nigga. but im not an asshole with it either.. but when im not with her its like i cant function right... i get into trouble. go back to jail... cath a new charge. i cant be happy either way. and its either way. like just now we were laying down with the kids to put them to bed i left to go smoke a cigarrete. and i come in to check on whats going on i gave ava a puppy doll i tucked her in and i finished my square and i go back in to lay down and she just started snappin. on every one. me ava ( brian was sleepin). idk when is was in jail i told her i wanted to work on our relationship and if it didnt work i was bouncin. quick. i said i would give it 5 months. she said ok. n i get out n not even 5 seconds went by n its back to the same old bitchy grumpy ALL THE TIME BS . n i dont know what to do how to fix it or nething. i dont even know how to fully describe the just full on rediculousness of the situation. i pay her bills i take care of the kids. i do favors for her and she still is just .... wow im even a nice respectfull boyfriend. the whole 9 yards. so if anyone ANYONE!!! can help has suggestions ANYTHING that can help please personally email me and tell me what the fuck either im doing wrong or what to do cause right now i feel like all hope is lost. just completely gone. thank yall so kindly....
~king~twiggy~~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back