Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I NEED HELP, PLEASe!!!!

Mallory

Hi all,

I need help to succumb to the Father: Satan. I have just recently starting looking into Satanism and found that it was what I believed truly, everything in one. I would like to hear people's advice on how they lived a life dedicated to Satan and how they started out as a beginner. Please help me. I heard of a ritual I must perform.

First of all, you don't Succumb to Father Satan. That makes it sound like you were beaten and forced to his will. That is not how Father Satan works, and that is not how Satanism works.

My life as a dedicated Satanist doesn't greatly differ from that of another person who is not, except for the fact I see the truth of things as they are. That, and meditations and advancing myself...

There is a ritual to dedicate yourself, but you should only do it when you are ready for that kind of a commitment.

Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mallory" <mae.zing@... wrote:

Hi all,

I need help to succumb to the Father: Satan. I have just recently starting looking into Satanism and found that it was what I believed truly, everything in one. I would like to hear people's advice on how they lived a life dedicated to Satan and how they started out as a beginner. Please help me. I heard of a ritual I must perform.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back