Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need help please read

katyrobinson222

Hi,my name is Katarina.i have had this idea, im not like everyone else. over many years i hear this weird sound when I focus on something. when i found out about Satan i joined right away.The other thing is if i focus on a cut on my body it takes the pain away and the cut heals very fast.I have tried to have a demon tell me and i have been trying for months but nothing has happen,no demon nothing so im asking you for your help to summon a demon for me please get my wish and ask who am i. im begging you please!!!

<td val[/IMG]Sweetheart, you are simply a mortal human, and now one who worships Satan, the supreme God.
To contact the gods you must prove yourself worthy and have a worthy cause.
It is an error to think of humanity as belonging in the slave state, that is sadfly thought of as normal now. In truth we are of the highest, most powerful design, the most brilliant, and if you study the works of the high priests and other Spiritual Satanists, like the entire announcement section of the joy of Satan forum, you will come to understand this[/TD]
From: katyrobinson222@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i need help please read
Sent: Sun, Mar 20, 2016 9:39:55 PM

Hi

"Reliant Gorgoth darkfury211@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sweetheart, you are simply a mortal human, and now one who worships Satan, the supreme God.
To contact the gods you must prove yourself worthy and have a worthy cause.
It is an error to think of humanity as belonging in the slave state, that is sadfly thought of as normal now. In truth we are of the highest, most powerful design, the most brilliant, and if you study the works of the high priests and other Spiritual Satanists, like the entire announcement section of the joy of Satan forum, you will come to understand this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back