Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help major help would anybody be so kind to cast a spell or t

jc_rumley

I need help there is this girl I really really like and even love and I just want her to desire me and love me even more and want me very much if anybody thinks they can help me with this problem I'm pulling my hair out at email me at jedidiah92@... It would be nice if someone helped me out here ask for my number too I text most of the times lol but seriously I love this girl ! Lol

You will never get experience in magic,if someone does a spell or working for you.The whole point of SS is to do it for ourselves for experience,and also the power comes from your desire,and how you direct the energy.No one can have the same effect on your working as you can,and it certainly wont have to same powerful emotion.So rather then ask for help,read the site about Runes,pic the one you want,and get started with vibrating it,and use a powerful affirmation.All I do is breath in and say the affirmation to myself,and then vibrate the Rune,all the while seeing in my mind what I want the energy to do.It in my opinion is the most powerful way to work magic,and I have seen my own workings do some amazing things.So weld the power that Satan gave you,and see your life change.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 6:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need help major help would anybody be so kind to cast a spell or two for me?

I need help there is this girl I really really like and even love and I just want her to desire me and love me even more and want me very much if anybody thinks they can help me with this problem I'm pulling my hair out at email me at jedidiah92@... It would be nice if someone helped me out here ask for my number too I text most of the times lol but seriously I love this girl ! Lol

Why do want others to do a working for you. you want her do it on your own. Satanism is between you and Father Satan. There's no spoon feeding here. You do it using the knowledge that the Gods have given us. Besides if u can't practice how are you going to advance. You don't sound serious to me. Don't take things lightly here. Satanism is real. u will never reach godhead with such an atitude. Our goal is to reach godhead. If that's the atitude you want to come with here then Satanism is not for you. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 10:36 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

You will never get experience in magic,if someone does a spell or working for you.The whole point of SS is to do it for ourselves for experience,and also the power comes from your desire,and how you direct the energy.No one can have the same effect on your working as you can,and it certainly wont have to same powerful emotion.So rather then ask for help,read the site about Runes,pic the one you want,and get started with vibrating it,and use a powerful affirmation.All I do is breath in and say the affirmation to myself,and then vibrate the Rune,all the while seeing in my mind what I want the energy to do.It in my opinion is the most powerful way to work magic,and I have seen my own workings do some amazing things.So weld the power that Satan gave you,and see your life change.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need help major help would anybody be so kind to cast a spell or two for me?

<td val[/IMG]Why dont you just try talking to her before you do any magick..

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I need help major help would anybody be so kind to cast a spell or two for me?
Sent: Thu, Oct 11, 2012 5:36:37 AM

<td val[/IMG]   You will never get experience in magic,if someone does a spell or working for you.The whole point of SS is to do it for ourselves for experience,and also the power comes from your desire,and how you direct the energy.No one can have the same effect on your working as you can,and it certainly wont have to same powerful emotion.So rather then ask for help,read the site about Runes,pic the one you want,and get started with vibrating it,and use a powerful affirmation.All I do is breath in and say the affirmation to myself,and then vibrate the Rune,all the while seeing in my mind what I want the energy to do.It in my opinion is the most powerful way to work magic,and I have seen my own workings do some amazing things.So weld the power that Satan gave you,and see your life change.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]

[/IMG]jedidiah92@... It would be nice if someone helped me out here ask for my number too I text most of the times lol but seriously I love this girl ! Lol
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back