Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help improving a skill.

mikenon123

It's been almost a year since I dedicated my soul to satan. I am at the intermediate stage of meditations. I was just wondering if anyone knows a meditation or a demon that can help me improve at a certain skill/hobby I have. I devote so much of my life to it. It is my passion and I really enjoy it but there are so many obstacles that I can't get over to improve. Thank you and please help me. Hail Satan 

*We* won't help you; *you* will help yourself. :p Always remember that.I suggest you to do any of Satan's Magickal Squares that correspond to your hobby. You could also do a 40 Days working with runes to further boost your abilities... and of course, practice, practice, practice... :)

Στις 5:27 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 5 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "mikenon123@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

It's been almost a year since I dedicated my soul to satan. I am at the intermediate stage of meditations. I was just wondering if anyone knows a meditation or a demon that can help me improve at a certain skill/hobby I have. I devote so much of my life to it. It is my passion and I really enjoy it but there are so many obstacles that I can't get over to improve. Thank you and please help me. Hail Satan 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back