Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need help identifying a demon

brokensoul18

i dont know its name but appears tall about 7-8 feet slender, long wings that almost touch the ground , green eyes and  actually has horns never any features only in solid black, it appears as if to be a guardian to me during meditation it speaks saying( i know every thing i see every thing) any help would be nice 

You didn't say whether you asked him his name. Did you?
Hail Father Satan!

On Friday, March 21, 2014 7:51 AM, "brokensoul18@..." <brokensoul18@... wrote:
  i dont know its name but appears tall about 7-8 feet slender, long wings that almost touch the ground , green eyes and  actually has horns never any features only in solid black, it appears as if to be a guardian to me during meditation it speaks saying( i know every thing i see every thing) any help would be nice 

I think you should visit the joyofsatan website and go through the gods section.I guess you'll find about your guardian there. <hr> From: brokensoul18@...
Sent: ‎21-‎03-‎2014 08:20 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i need help identifying a demon

You can try Maxine;s pendulum method to try and find his name "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Friday, March 21, 2014 9:51 AM, "brokensoul18@..." <brokensoul18@... wrote:

Horns? Now that's funny. Demons don't have horns.
On Mar 21, 2014 3:50 PM, <brokensoul18@... wrote:

Yes, some Demons do have horns. Not the nordic race, but there are lesser Demons who do. They are just a different species  "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 6:55 AM, Ass Hole <stripsilly1989@... wrote:

Yes whenever in contact with any entity ALWAYS ASK FOR A NAME!!!!!!!!  Some beings are out there to fuck with inexperienced Satanists, they acts as if they're all friendly demons when in fact they want to harm you. Ask for a name, if you can not get a clear sign or message of the entity's name, then do not proceed any further, this is for your own good. Wait till you are open enough and able to distinguish who you are dealing with. This isn't a game, there are beings out there that are extremely powerful and intentionally act on confusing and disempowering inexperienced Satanists. Use a pendulum and if you can't get a clear signal, then it's one of 2 things, either this entity is fucking with you, or you're still not open enough, either way don't feel let down and keep on working on yourself till things get clearer. Usually if it's a demon you should get a clear telepathic message of who the Demon is straight away. Hail Satan!!!! 666

On Sunday, 23 March 2014, 20:01, Teloc Vovim <teloc.vovim666@... wrote:
  Yes, some Demons do have horns. Not the nordic race, but there are lesser Demons who do. They are just a different species  "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."
http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 6:55 AM, Ass Hole <stripsilly1989@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back