Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need help (death ritual)

vlkimbler

can someone help rid me of this pest step sister of mine. she has torment me since i was 11. she's a drug addict. use to be wiccan now shes christian. she lies about father satan spreading help filthy lies about selling her soul to satan. which is bullshit.... for the last few days my moms car window has been broken because  of her. including my step dads trucks window passager side window and back window. i just had argument with her about 5 hours ago, i was not going to let her push me around. and im fking sick of it all. i want her gone for good. i hope her soul is destoryed for she does not desvere to walk the earth again EVER!!!!!

im not very experince yet. becuase im still working on my chakras. please help me. im tired of suffering eveyday....
if i never found your website, i will not still be here. i thank father satan for giving me somthing i never had a loving family

here's her photo - http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j108/ ... 42617b.jpg

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]I'm not sure if its a good idea to actually exterminate a person's physical life. Believe me, there may come a day you wished it did not occur. Admit, many people have totally crossed me, and I learned to live with it. Best advice is when you are old enough to move out on your own, live well, for it's the best revenge.

--- On Sun, 7/5/09, vlkimbler <vlkimbler@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i need help (death ritual)
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 1:52 AM

can someone help rid me of this pest step sister of mine. she has torment me since i was 11. she's a drug addict. use to be wiccan now shes christian. she lies about father satan spreading help filthy lies about selling her soul to satan. which is bullshit.... for the last few days my moms car window has been broken because  of her. including my step dads trucks window passager side window and back window. i just had argument with her about 5 hours ago, i was not going to let her push me around. and im fking sick of it all. i want her gone for good. i hope her soul is destoryed for she does not desvere to walk the earth again EVER!!!!!

im not very experince yet. becuase im still working on my chakras. please help me. im tired of suffering eveyday....
if i never found your website, i will not still be here. i thank father satan for giving me somthing i never had a loving family

here's her photo - http://i78.photobuc ket.com/albums/ j108/LAIN18/ l_e340bc7363fc87 4f314dd843f54261 7b.jpg

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]read the page on joy of satan about colours , the gray one making a ball of energy and sending it to her but make sure you UNDERSTAND what you are doing first !!!! HAIL FATHER

--- On Mon, 7/6/09, stanley broniszewski <doberman71969@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] i need help (death ritual)
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 10:02 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]I'm not sure if its a good idea to actually exterminate a person's physical life. Believe me, there may come a day you wished it did not occur. Admit, many people have totally crossed me, and I learned to live with it. Best advice is when you are old enough to move out on your own, live well, for it's the best revenge.

--- On Sun, 7/5/09, vlkimbler <vlkimbler@yahoo. com wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i need help (death ritual)
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. .com
Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 1:52 AM

here's her photo - http://i78.photobuc ket.com/albums/ j108/LAIN18/ l_e340bc7363fc87 4f314dd843f54261 7b.jpg

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back