Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help coz I want revenge

Alex Llaine Guzman

Can someone please help me how to teach my sadistic friend to find the place where he belonged ? He was my friend . Yes, but when we have some misunderstanding, he often slap me, punch me, or throw some things at me .. I endure it because I know I am too small and weak to handle him. But last night, I cannot endure the physical and emotional pain he causes me anymore.. He grab my neck that made me stop my breathing. and then he slap me causing my lips to bleed. I Just stared at him after he throw me to corner. Stare that I wish can kill him.
I am earnestly praying always to father Satan to help me and provide a guardian demon for me. I am still waiting now and it's been months I am praying to Him.

r u dedicated? if not that is why nothing is happeningif you r then you should already have a gardiandemon abd should be meditating and i suggest that u ethier 1. leave your 'friend'2. curse him or send other magicks his way 3.get help 4. continue praying and try to deal with it yourself i strongly suggest  3

Sincerely midnight 
On Apr 28, 2014, at 12:37 AM, Alex Llaine Guzman <alexllaineguzman@... wrote:
   Can someone please help me how to teach my sadistic friend to find the place where he belonged ? He was my friend . Yes, but when we have some misunderstanding, he often slap me, punch me, or throw some things at me .. I endure it because I know I am too small and weak to handle him. But last night, I cannot endure the physical and emotional pain he causes me anymore.. He grab my neck that made me stop my breathing. and then he slap me causing my lips to bleed. I Just stared at him after he throw me to corner. Stare that I wish can kill him.
I am earnestly praying always to father Satan to help me and provide a guardian demon for me. I am still waiting now and it's been months I am praying to Him.

yes I totally agree, you must dedicate to a demon with whom you will feel a connection with and that takes time, he/she must accept you to. Meanwhile stay away (as much as you can, do you also work or go school with this asshole or what!) from negative despicable people who make themselves feel superior by physical bullying. YOU are the superior one, you have the knowledge here for the taking :) you could ruin the guys life, every aspect! I would be careful if your hexing, use caution always especially with a new guardian, I'm sure you know to treat a demon as you would like to be treated, respect, courtesy and the likes. You know what I mean, tread carefully. Would be great if somebody bigger than them gave the kind of treatment they've been throwing at you until you make your demon friend ;-) hehe 

Although I agree with the mindset that a Guardian will protect you from harm BUT I strongly think that you should handle it yourself. Yes Father Satan protects his own and a Guardian is exactly as the title implies but Satanism is about being able to do what you need to do on your own with your own power. If this guy is really the unbearable asshole that you make him out to be then you have to be able to come up with a solution. You say your small and physically incapable to take him down, use those qualities to your advantage. Do not endure, do not turn the other cheek, and do not solely rely on the help of others. Satanists are not weak, we are not slaves, and we definitely do not cower in the face of adversary. 
SATAN IS NOTHING LIKE THE NAZARENE! Continuously praying every night for him to do something for you? For months? What have you been doing to solve this problem on your own? For those months were you simply sitting there and taking hits without fighting back? Were you meditating and empowering yourself? Did you try working out and try to increase your physical strength? Spending day after day praying for Father Satan to do something and yet do nothing on your own to fight back?? I'm sorry but such thoughts very much annoy me. As a Satanist I truly believe you should always think about what you can do on your own. Yes Satan will help you and so will your Guardian but asking for help and not doing anything on your own. That's a xian mindset. 
I say this with good intentions. This is also for anyone else who simply believes that Satan and the Gods will solve all your problems. Remember, we fight to save ourselves. We let nothing stand in our way. No one and no thing. Satan and the Gods are there to assist us but ultimately we must be able to take that step, to move forward with our own legs.

say you want to meat him  at a disclosed locashon get your sword  ready and de cap him out of revenge 

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 4:28 AM, <neokagashi@... wrote:
  Although I agree with the mindset that a Guardian will protect you from harm BUT I strongly think that you should handle it yourself. Yes Father Satan protects his own and a Guardian is exactly as the title implies but Satanism is about being able to do what you need to do on your own with your own power. If this guy is really the unbearable asshole that you make him out to be then you have to be able to come up with a solution. You say your small and physically incapable to take him down, use those qualities to your advantage. Do not endure, do not turn the other cheek, and do not solely rely on the help of others. Satanists are not weak, we are not slaves, and we definitely do not cower in the face of adversary. 
SATAN IS NOTHING LIKE THE NAZARENE! Continuously praying every night for him to do something for you? For months? What have you been doing to solve this problem on your own? For those months were you simply sitting there and taking hits without fighting back? Were you meditating and empowering yourself? Did you try working out and try to increase your physical strength? Spending day after day praying for Father Satan to do something and yet do nothing on your own to fight back?? I'm sorry but such thoughts very much annoy me. As a Satanist I truly believe you should always think about what you can do on your own. Yes Satan will help you and so will your Guardian but asking for help and not doing anything on your own. That's a xian mindset. 
I say this with good intentions. This is also for anyone else who simply believes that Satan and the Gods will solve all your problems. Remember, we fight to save ourselves. We let nothing stand in our way. No one and no thing. Satan and the Gods are there to assist us but ultimately we must be able to take that step, to move forward with our own legs.

I dedicated last 2 months ..
On Thursday, May 8, 2014 7:35 AM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  Hard to believe this would happen to someone dedicated... You should probably dedicate if you haven't already.

I does not matter about winning or losing, You MUST fight back, dont ask other to help you with such a thing like that,  learn about boxing, you dont need to be strong or big to beat someone, just in the right mindset, and if you will FINALLY fight, then go in with the mindset that "I ACCEPT MY DEATH AND ITS A GOOD DAY TO DIE" then you will see the outcome, living free for 1 sec is better that living enslaved for 100 years

I will answer your questions ... 
1.) I cannot stay away from him simply because He sustain my food. He was my roommate and was like his cook,laundry washer, and tutor. I am a poor scholar student and my allowance is just enough for my academic requirements. 2.) Yes,I meditate and empower my chakra at greatest time I could have from studying. and I can atleast say that I meditate enough.
3.) I am not foolish enough to send myself to jail just because I avenge myself.
I will a On Friday, May 9, 2014 6:29 AM, "neokagashi@..." <neokagashi@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back