Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help, ASAP.

crazyferretsmith

My gf has been a Wiccan for several years, I've been a Satanist for about three months. Today, she told me she had been promoted, and she wanted me to become her student in Wicca. I have no personal problem with it, and it's very important to her, but could any problems arise from me practicing both Wicca and Satanism?

<td val[/IMG]k, first up... idon't want to sound like a bastard, but it would be in ur best interests not to practice wicca. I wise person once told me/ summed wicca up.. It's BS and should be treated like xianity.... this is the truth.... this info is also on JOS, i think its under the law of three fold effect under the Satanic Witchcraft page... Satanism is THE ONE TRUE RELIGION..... HAIL ENKI.... basically you need to tell ur gf that you must remain a Satanist.. Also if ur wanting to obtain the Magnum Opus, wicca can't do this... at all.   HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- On Fri, 29/5/09, crazyferretsmith <crazyferretsmith@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I need help, ASAP.
To: [email protected]
Received: Friday, 29 May, 2009, 12:05 AM

My gf has been a Wiccan for several years, I've been a Satanist for about three months. Today, she told me she had been promoted, and she wanted me to become her student in Wicca. I have no personal problem with it, and it's very important to her, but could any problems arise from me practicing both Wicca and Satanism?
[/TD]
Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back