Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help accepting demons into my life and course of actions

madishhhon

I don't want to sound like a pansie, but I'm on edge about demons. I haven't ever had a bad experience with them but I don't want to start by doing something wrong.

Could someone reassure me of how a demon-to-human relationship work?

As a fellow brother has said before, if you don't know what to do and don't feel sure or whatever then it means you're not ready. Maybe it's because you want a wrong approach, I don't know. But as it's been said, one must get to know and establish a relationship with Satan Himself before contacting any other Gods. Sometimes it's unnecessary to try to contact other Gods as Satan sends many of us to help us or a Guardian as we advance.

So what I suggest to do is focus 1)on your power meditations every day to transform and open your soul, build your aura, chakras e.t.c. and 2)connecting with Satan. Everything else will come on their own as you advance and you don't really need to worry.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "madishhhon" <madishhhon@... wrote:

I don't want to sound like a pansie, but I'm on edge about demons. I haven't ever had a bad experience with them but I don't want to start by doing something wrong.

Its sounds to me that you are still programed about the many lies out there about them.My suggestion is to read the chapter on Demons,to understand just who they really are,and if you do,there will be no more fear or apprehension about them.In fact if you really understand who they are,you will wonder how you could have been afraid of such wonder,beautiful Gods as they are.Feel free to call them Gods too if Demon makes you uncomfortable.But once you develop a real relationship with one or more of them,you will wonder how you ever got along without them.I know I do.They have all been my closets and dearest friends.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 1:50 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need help accepting demons into my life and course of actions

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back