Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need forgiveness

satanic_bliss_666

i have strayed from the truth. i have doubted our lord and have cursed his name. i ask that i be foregiven. i ask our lord Satan and his followers. i need guidence. i need help. please help me to be all i can for our lord.
Hail Satan May He Rign Forever!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanic_bliss_666" <satanic_bliss_666@... wrote:
i have strayed from the truth. i have doubted our lord and have cursed his name. i ask that i be foregiven. i ask our lord Satan and his followers. i need guidence. i need help. please help me to be all i can for our lord.
i may not be a high priest/ess but i would say this you should apologize to him not us..and you should never doubt Enki.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanic_bliss_666" <satanic_bliss_666@ wrote:

i may not be a high priest/ess but i would say this you should apologize to him not us..and you should never doubt Enki.
From JOS website"THE SATANIC CLERGY IS HERE FOR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT ONLY- NO ONE COMES BETWEEN US AND OUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SATAN IN ANY WAY. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM!" ask Father yourself
Link to this Sermon:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ators.html
Hail Satan...Hail Enki

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back