Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need an orientation to get out of the identity disorder

andrewmonm45

I want to ask for an opinion to get out of thisI've been with this detail for years.I have had gender dysphoria and I have always hadA marked attraction for transvestismBut this situation does not make me feel goodThe detail to leave it is that there is a past andSexual impulses that attract me to thatAnd as they say to what you resist persistsThis situation makes me feel very insecureBecause it is part of my identity and I feel wrappedI want to feel secure sexuallyTo be a truly attractive man with no detailsOf this kind disturbing my peaceWhat do you recommend I could do to get out of thisParaphilia, be at peace with the past and destroyThat pattern to be happy and calm, if I doHurt me emotionally, physically and in my qualityOf life, and if I stop doing it, paraphilia persistsAnd entered into a state of confusion depression and sexual insecurity, thank you! I do not know if someone has already been throughSomething like this before or can help in how can I solve it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back