Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need advice.

So this last week I have been having experiences that I can’t explain. It started last week and I didn’t notice it because I usually feel that way after waking up( anxious and nervous sometimes down) but it seems like it keeps amplifying the effect. I am doing my cleaning(28 days) and a lot of spiritual work

This same week like 4 days ago I was doing activism and rituals and sf ; when I left to go to the bathroom out of the corner of my eye I swore I saw a face in the door way across the bathroom. She was asleep as was everyone else ,

2 days ago I was out shopping with my girlfriend and we were standing by the car talking when I looked down and saw “something” it was matted brown skin looking, once I saw it it jumped at me and I felt a thump on my chest. I looked around and no animals or birds were near and it wasn’t my gf as I was looking at her as well.

Today I have been way more anxious overthinking and a little looking down at myself and some choices.
Please help, kinda worried.

Seems like an enemy thoughtform. Have you tried asking your GD (or if you don't know who they are yet) or Father Satan for help?

These negative energies are from the enemy. They see you're making progress, so they try to mess with you. Don't worry about it too much. Just keep a strong aura of protection and remember that Satan and your GD are there for you.

So this last week I have been having experiences that I can’t explain. It started last week and I didn’t notice it because I usually feel that way after waking up( anxious and nervous sometimes down) but it seems like it keeps amplifying the effect. I am doing my cleaning(28 days) and a lot of spiritual work

This same week like 4 days ago I was doing activism and rituals and sf ; when I left to go to the bathroom out of the corner of my eye I swore I saw a face in the door way across the bathroom. She was asleep as was everyone else ,

2 days ago I was out shopping with my girlfriend and we were standing by the car talking when I looked down and saw “something” it was matted brown skin looking, once I saw it it jumped at me and I felt a thump on my chest. I looked around and no animals or birds were near and it wasn’t my gf as I was looking at her as well.

Today I have been way more anxious overthinking and a little looking down at myself and some choices.
Please help, kinda worried.
Besides what was shared by others, you can use small amounts of ether energy to balance out your elements and calm any excessive nervous (air) activity. For example, vibrate Akasha 10 or 20 times and program it to act in a positive manner.

Seems like an enemy thoughtform. Have you tried asking your GD (or if you don't know who they are yet) or Father Satan for help?
I didn’t think of that * facepalm* thank you I did and that helped immensely.
These negative energies are from the enemy. They see you're making progress, so they try to mess with you. Don't worry about it too much. Just keep a strong aura of protection and remember that Satan and your GD are there for you.
thank you, I think it just freaked me out( I had these types of things happen before) but this was the first time I was touched. I appreciate your help
Besides what was shared by others, you can use small amounts of ether energy to balance out your elements and calm any excessive nervous (air) activity. For example, vibrate Akasha 10 or 20 times and program it to act in a positive manner.
thank you!! I was wondering if there was something else I could do to help that so much appeciated
And thank you everyone I appreciate it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back