Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need a program for a project

Onbael_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Can anyone suggest me some programmes similar to illustrator?
Preferably free, without too much hassle.

I need it for a project that I think might be of interest to everyone.

The project consists of a sheet of paper divided into 360 parts, which are then divided into 12 parts.
This is the first part and represents the constellations of the zodiac.

The second part, on the other hand, is divided into 24 parts representing the 24 hours of the day, with day and night divided into the 4 directions.

If the Sun is in Gemini, we know that the direction where we see the Sun is the constellation Gemini. Knowing this we can understand in real time the position of the other planets as well.
This can be useful for aligning ourselves at a certain time to a planet for a job or other.

The first circle will be able to turn, depending on the time of day (where the Sun is at that time). While the second circle will help us work out where all the planets are at a certain time, since from our perspective, every day the constellations and planets make a full circle between the four directions.

Then you can keep track of the planets using tokens or small stones, placing them in the corresponding astrological sign. Keep in mind that every day some planets will move a few degrees and that the Moon moves much faster, for this data you can check the astrojos website.

The first circle will be able to turn, depending on the time of day (where the Sun is at that time). While the second circle will help us work out where all the planets are at a certain time, since from our perspective, every day the constellations and planets make a full circle between the four directions.

Then you can keep track of the planets using tokens or small stones, placing them in the corresponding astrological sign. Keep in mind that every day some planets will move a few degrees and that the Moon moves much faster, for this data you can check the astrojos website.

For this project you need a printer, a pair of scissors, some glue and cardboard.

You cut out the newly printed sheet so that you get a circle, cut out the cardboard and then glue the sheet onto it. Here you then have to find an ungentlemanly way to turn the inside (24 hours of the day), but it might be easier than you think, it's a matter of making precise cuts.

If someone suggests a programme, I will prepare the pdf file for an A4 sheet.

I made this Version, but it's quite small, it's for A4.

Attachments

• Circle V2.pdf
    184.9 KB · Views: 79
I'll leave a photo of the version with the glyphs and the colors, soon.

Then it has to be sticked on a support, a circle of wood or other materials.
I'll leave a photo also on that.

Same with the center, wich start from the 360 degree division.

So the file has to be stamped two times.

Your PDF is nice !

But I don't really see the difference with an astrologic software :unsure:, so I didn't answer.

To do that I write an svg file because it's possible to repeat a pattern written in an entity with a different angle.
Then I can place anything at the end of a vector at the angle and size I want.
You must be OK with geometry and trigo for that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back