Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need a good revenge

Eureka

Greetings to everyone who follows the path of our Father of Satan, to be honest, I am a bit ashamed to say that although I have known this path for a little over 3 years, I am not spiritually strong because I have never been fully disciplined for meditations. I have spent the whole one year physically and mentally running away from a person I have been abused by for a long time, I don’t want to share too much details but I changed my country and made a new life for it and tried not to think about it. Although it was really hard at first, I had made great progress in the last few months, until like twenty days ago. The person I'm mentioning about now, has become a famous and very powerful politician in the Middle East (I don't think anyone understand who lives in democratic countries, what that means but I can tell, this is one of the most powerful positions a person can get in the world), and for a year, while I was trying to get back to my own life and not communicate in any way (banned from everywhere), after he gained enough power to that, he had an unlawful decision made against me to stop me from doing my job, my licence got cancelled. And took my profession from me, which I had spent years training and passing exams, was taken away from me. Fortunately, it is a reversible process, but after all that I have been through, and given the fact that it has come on top of that, and given the fact that I have spent the first six months after actually moving countries trying to come to terms with these traumas, I cannot think of anything but revenge at the moment. I am ruled by anger and I need to believe and provide to believe for myself that he will experience what has been done to me, many times and many times over worse.

I need revenge, a ritual of revenge and above all, I need to believe that he won't get away with it and will suffer.

Please remember that I'm not very spiritually strong when you suggest something.

Any kind of help, appreciate it

English is not my first language, sorry for any inconvenience sentences.

May honour and power belong to Satan forever.

-Eureka

Hello. Are you sure you want all these details in here, as this can be pretty revealing since it talks about a specific circumstance.

greetings to you and don't be ashamed.
the real thing you must know and be sure about is do you wanna be free from this situation or revenge is what you truly desire?
both options on the table and it's your call.
i know what you're talking about and how politicians can go frantic about power.
my own personal judgement on this matter i see you tried option one and succeeded for months but this person won't let it go
and just after he had some pathetic power he used it to hurt you! it's hard not to take that personally!
over and above it won't stop right there! this sort of people can blindly keep using power to control and hurting people thinking he's a god on earth.
so maybe it's time to put an end to some tyranny.
if you don't trust your own power enough you can boost your rituals with the suited astrological circumstances.
Mars and Moon in Scorpio are good recommendation
since Mars with black magick motivate accidents and sudden unfortunate events so it will look like definitely has nothing to do with you.
that event is not a year before now at september 2025 that's more than enough time to figure out what you want or even better to let your anger ferments!

Hello. Are you sure you want all these details in here, as this can be pretty revealing since it talks about a specific circumstance.
Hi, I hope you're well. Thanks for replying, you're right but I'm not sure about it'll problem because I didn't mention anything about my region, profession or country, but I can't say that logical thinking is my strong suit nowadays, so please if you see important privacy issue, let me you know and I'll change the article or just delete it depends on leak.

greetings to you and don't be ashamed.
the real thing you must know and be sure about is do you wanna be free from this situation or revenge is what you truly desire?
both options on the table and it's your call.
i know what you're talking about and how politicians can go frantic about power.
my own personal judgement on this matter i see you tried option one and succeeded for months but this person won't let it go
and just after he had some pathetic power he used it to hurt you! it's hard not to take that personally!
over and above it won't stop right there! this sort of people can blindly keep using power to control and hurting people thinking he's a god on earth.
so maybe it's time to put an end to some tyranny.
if you don't trust your own power enough you can boost your rituals with the suited astrological circumstances.
Mars and Moon in Scorpio are good recommendation
since Mars with black magick motivate accidents and sudden unfortunate events so it will look like definitely has nothing to do with you.
that event is not a year before now at september 2025 that's more than enough time to figure out what you want or even better to let your anger ferments!
Hi, I hope you’re well. You’re right, I was into the first choice in first place, and I was trying to continue my life, it wasn’t my attention point before that event, I’m so patient and forgiving person it’s about my personality, and also I didn’t want to face anything, relating to those events. I was chosen to forget and continue, but the last event was, I can’t do nothing but feel I need revenge. This is not something that even the fictional, lovey-dovey, left cheek slapped, right-cheek-turning fucking Jesus scum can forgive and move on. I will definitely do what you say. I got help from my friends and everything will be fixed about my job soon, but the anger won’t be gone. Thanks for helping.

Greetings to everyone who follows the path of our Father of Satan, to be honest, I am a bit ashamed to say that although I have known this path for a little over 3 years, I am not spiritually strong because I have never been fully disciplined for meditations. I have spent the whole one year physically and mentally running away from a person I have been abused by for a long time, I don’t want to share too much details but I changed my country and made a new life for it and tried not to think about it. Although it was really hard at first, I had made great progress in the last few months, until like twenty days ago. The person I'm mentioning about now, has become a famous and very powerful politician in the Middle East (I don't think anyone understand who lives in democratic countries, what that means but I can tell, this is one of the most powerful positions a person can get in the world), and for a year, while I was trying to get back to my own life and not communicate in any way (banned from everywhere), after he gained enough power to that, he had an unlawful decision made against me to stop me from doing my job, my licence got cancelled. And took my profession from me, which I had spent years training and passing exams, was taken away from me. Fortunately, it is a reversible process, but after all that I have been through, and given the fact that it has come on top of that, and given the fact that I have spent the first six months after actually moving countries trying to come to terms with these traumas, I cannot think of anything but revenge at the moment. I am ruled by anger and I need to believe and provide to believe for myself that he will experience what has been done to me, many times and many times over worse.

I need revenge, a ritual of revenge and above all, I need to believe that he won't get away with it and will suffer.

Please remember that I'm not very spiritually strong when you suggest something.

-Eureka
There is a revenge working in this pdf

Here is the pdf (made a mistake first time around)

Attachments

• Joy_of_Satan.pdf
    9.2 MB · Views: 78
  • Joy_of_Satan.pdf
    9.2 MB · Views: 75
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share update about situation. It's getting worse(if you're asking to me, I didn't do anything) and now it's nearly certain it'll become a legal problem. I don't feel well, I'm not even close to feel be okay. I just want to focus on meditations and try to think something else. I'm leaving this comment because if I get any new advice, I'll follow it.
I don't know how can I say but It's just, it's hard. I need to time for recovering..

Hello 👋 my advice is try to do both hatha and kundalini yoga daily ( by doing this you Raise your energy and when your at a higher frequency thing tend to go better for a person)and start doing your aura of protection twice a day daily
The best you can is start HPHC 666 40 DAYS OF POWER

Attachments

• hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
    319 KB · Views: 52
Best of luck to you brother
Try and partake in the schedule and things will get better
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share update about situation. It's getting worse(if you're asking to me, I didn't do anything) and now it's nearly certain it'll become a legal problem. I don't feel well, I'm not even close to feel be okay. I just want to focus on meditations and try to think something else. I'm leaving this comment because if I get any new advice, I'll follow it.
I don't know how can I say but It's just, it's hard. I need to time for recovering..

-Eureka
Never be ashamed of these feelings. You have every right to feel angry at being abused and with adding insult to injury this person further using their power to restrict and damage your life. I encourage you wholeheartedly to direct all your hate and anger towards them. Curse them if you see fit. As HPS Maxine mentioned this can also be cathartic and help with your healing process. Satanists are not victims or xtians or wishy washy wiccans who turn the other cheek and are scared of the fictitious "thrice three." This is a bullshit notion to scare people into taking abuse and not standing up for themselves. Especially if it alleviates your ailment psychologically and binds him from further damaging you curse this urchin wholeheartedly. Be sure to clean your aura before and after and ask a Demon for help if you have issues directing the energy.

Do not do a black magic working at the moment as Saturn is retrograde. Really there isn't a favorable time for the rest of the year.

You should focus on building a very strong aura of protection and program it to send the negative energy back to the abuser.

Do the returning curses meditations.

https://joyofsatan.org/Returning_Curses.html

Afterwards ask Satan for protection and guidance on how to navigate this delicate situation.

Check the Satanic Magic working calendar for your region, Wednesday is a good day to start an Aura of Protection. But honestly you should start right away.

When you are settled again and protected then I would go for revenge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back