Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I messed up BIG TIME! How do I make things ok?

animechick1212

I messed up. I don't think I can give too much detail, but I messed up. As I've said before, my dedication was too early; I didn't know anything about Satanism. I was a stupid teenager not knowing what I was doing, I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!! On top of that I did something a good Satanist should NEVER do. Someone kept going into my room and putting things in there that shouldn't be there, so I freaked out and told said person I was a Satanist. Out of anger I didn't realize what I'd done. No wonder Satan and his demons wouldn't want anything to do with me. Is there any way to fix what I've done? I've been studying, praying anything I can do to make things ok again! I feel horrible, been crying for hours. What do I do? Is there anything I can do? I'm such an idiot...

Quit cursing yourself, please. It's precisely what the enemy wants of you.

Well, now that it's out, might as well roll with it. :)

Focus on His sigil and ask Him for help when you need it.

Hail Father Satan!

The only people I keep my beliefs secret from is my adoptive parents who think I'm an atheist. I do not fear the enemy, and if anyone wishes to challenge me, I'll rise to it. Have strength. Just because somebody knows you're a satanist doesn't mean your life is over.

I'm no high priest, but I do know one thing. Feeling worthless is definitely not going to help. Love yourself, and what exactly did you do wrong? 

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014, animechick1212@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I messed up. I don't think I can give too much detail, but I messed up. As I've said before, my dedication was too early; I didn't know anything about Satanism. I was a stupid teenager not knowing what I was doing, I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!! On top of that I did something a good Satanist should NEVER do. Someone kept going into my room and putting things in there that shouldn't be there, so I freaked out and told said person I was a Satanist. Out of anger I didn't realize what I'd done. No wonder Satan and his demons wouldn't want anything to do with me. Is there any way to fix what I've done? I've been studying, praying anything I can do to make things ok again! I feel horrible, been crying for hours. What do I do? Is there anything I can do? I'm such an idiot...

I'm not sure I know what you've done. Dedicating before researching can be seen as jumping the gun but I don't see any real issue with it if your heart was in the right place.

As far as telling someone that you're a Satanist, did you do this to make them scared of you? Or did you threaten to curse them or something? Or did you just tell them that you're a Satanist? Unless that person is actively working to ruin your life after that I'm not sure you have to FIX anything. Just move on and keep meditating and empowering yourself.

I think mostly you're over thinking it. The two things you say you've done are very miniscule in the grand scheme of things. So I would say just relax and put it in the past. Move on!

Hail Satan!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!
Much love to all my brothers and sisters in Satan.

Relax, revealing you are a Satanist is not the end of the world nor terribly offensive to Satan. We are told to keep it secret for our own benefit. That's all.

I felt so stupid after posting this. I went into my room for a few minutes and just talked, not knowing if my Guardian Demon was there or listening or anyone really. Then it just hit me and when I realized what I'd done I felt so stupid! Why in the world should I be focusing on past mistakes that I did when I was just a beginner? Sure I still have a lot to learn, but I'm trying. After I admitted this (out loud if I may add) I felt absolutely amazing and...I don't know the right word other than refreshed. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!! 

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 8:53 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Quit cursing yourself, please. It's precisely what the enemy wants of you.

Well, now that it's out, might as well roll with it. :)

Focus on His sigil and ask Him for help when you need it.

Hail Father Satan!

I just wish I would've kept quiet. Them maybe she wouldn't have gone into my room and destroyed everything I had. 

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:27 AM, "mgt4lfe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The only people I keep my beliefs secret from is my adoptive parents who think I'm an atheist. I do not fear the enemy, and if anyone wishes to challenge me, I'll rise to it. Have strength. Just because somebody knows you're a satanist doesn't mean your life is over.

Yes :) After I sent that message I realized how stupid I was being. I feel so much better after just talking and meditating. Ugh, the stupid enemy is trying to get into my head! I really need to strengthen my meditation skills. 

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:50 AM, "shadowsage99@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Relax, revealing you are a Satanist is not the end of the world nor terribly offensive to Satan. We are told to keep it secret for our own benefit. That's all.

Now, if you live in a two story house, just wait and hide at the top of the stairs. When she approaches the top step, shove as hard as you can. That should fix the problem.

I said I was a Satanist out of anger. A hardcore worshiper of the enemy who I unfortunately have to live with kept going into my room after I told them not to. I don't want anyone or anything associated with the enemy in pretty much the only safe haven I have in this house. 
She started yelling at me when I went into the living room and said quote "I told you to stay out of my room. I'm sick and tired of you not listening to me. No one should be in there but me!" 
She continued to scream at me so I yelled back, quote "I don't want you or your connection to the enemy anywhere near my room! You and your so called loving god will get in the way and mess everything up HAIL SATAN!" 
She laughed at me and told me to grow the fuck up. That a 21 year old is pathetic for getting into something like this. I was pissed so I left the house (something I shouldn't have done) and decided to meditate for a very long time. To clear my head and such. 
When I went back into my room, you would not believe what I saw. It was a disaster! Everything, candles, incense everything I had which isn't much was thrown and broken on my bedroom floor. Destroyed! I was so angry and upset and I know this isn't the end of it. 
Me saying things out of anger is what got everything I had destroyed and also made an enemy worshiper go into the one place I had to stay away from those ignorant worshipers. If I would've kept my fat mouth shut about being a Satanist, this wouldn't have happened. 

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:30 AM, "sij.cindori@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm not sure I know what you've done. Dedicating before researching can be seen as jumping the gun but I don't see any real issue with it if your heart was in the right place.

As far as telling someone that you're a Satanist, did you do this to make them scared of you? Or did you threaten to curse them or something? Or did you just tell them that you're a Satanist? Unless that person is actively working to ruin your life after that I'm not sure you have to FIX anything. Just move on and keep meditating and empowering yourself.

I think mostly you're over thinking it. The two things you say you've done are very miniscule in the grand scheme of things. So I would say just relax and put it in the past. Move on!

Hail Satan!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!
Much love to all my brothers and sisters in Satan.

Out of anger I told an enemy worshiper that I unfortunately have to live with that I was a Satanist. She wouldn't stop going into my room; the one place I have away from them and their lies. The words just came out! If I would've kept my mouth shut she wouldn't have gone into my room again, violating the relationship I have and destroyed all the candles,incense and everything else I have.  

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:27 AM, "Jerome Joncèon jeromejonceon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm no high priest, but I do know one thing. Feeling worthless is definitely not going to help. Love yourself, and what exactly did you do wrong? 

On Tuesday, Septe[/IMG]an[/IMG][email protected] wrote:
<u class="y[/IMG]   I messed up. I don't think I can give too much detail, but I messed up. As I've said before, my dedication was too early; I didn't know anything about Satanism. I was a stupid teenager not knowing what I was doing, I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!! On top of that I did something a good Satanist should NEVER do. Someone kept going into my room and putting things in there that shouldn't be there, so I freaked out and told said person I was a Satanist. Out of anger I didn't realize what I'd done. No wonder Satan and his demons wouldn't want anything to do with me. Is there any way to fix what I've done? I've been studying, praying anything I can do to make things ok again! I feel horrible, been crying for hours. What do I do? Is there anything I can do? I'm such an idiot...

Sadly, I don't live in a two story house :( But after reading all the messages I sent on here I went into my room and just talked. Not knowing if anyone was listening and the second I stopped talking; I don't know what triggered it because I didn't hear anything. I sat right up and immediately stopped crying. I remember thinking and saying out loud " what in the world am I sitting here crying for? I have done a few things wrong, but that doesn't mean I should be constantly thinking about them! Focus on meditating, educating and building a better relationship!" 
I don't know where those thoughts came from, they just kinda popped into my head. Maybe a Demon was listening to me and this was his/her way of telling me to stop crying and fix it! If this was a Demon, this is the first time anything like that has ever happened to me! After this whole thing, I've never felt so amazing in my life! What do you guys think, could this have been a Demon? HAIL SATAN!!!!

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 7:45 AM, "mgt4lfe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Now, if you live in a two story house, just wait and hide at the top of the stairs. When she approaches the top step, shove as hard as you can. That should fix the problem.

<td val[/IMG]One thing I do, since I have roommates, I get a door knob with a lock so no one can come in. I would recommend this if you can do it.
Hail Satan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
From: Sam Irene animechick1212@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I messed up BIG TIME! How do I make things ok?
Sent: Thu, Sep 18, 2014 7:59:30 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Out of anger I told an enemy worshiper that I unfortunately have to live with that I was a Satanist. She wouldn't stop going into my room; the one place I have away from them and their lies. The words just came out! If I would've kept my mouth shut she wouldn't have gone into my room again, violating the relationship I have and destroyed all the candles,incense and everything else I have.  

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:27 AM, "Jerome Joncèon jeromejonceon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Tuesday, Septe[/IMG]an[/IMG] [email protected] wrote:
<u class="y[/IMG]   I messed up. I don't think I can give too much detail, but I messed up. As I've said before, my dedication was too early; I didn't know anything about Satanism. I was a stupid teenager not knowing what I was doing, I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!! On top of that I did something a good Satanist should NEVER do. Someone kept going into my room and putting things in there that shouldn't be there, so I freaked out and told said person I was a Satanist. Out of anger I didn't realize what I'd done. No wonder Satan and his demons wouldn't want anything to do with me. Is there any way to fix what I've done? I've been studying, praying anything I can do to make things ok again! I feel horrible, been crying for hours. What do I do? Is there anything I can do? I'm such an idiot...

[/TD]

Calm down, bro! Nothing wrong about that happened, ok! And have you wondered you might actually be a satanist. Ask Satan if you are a Satanist. Take it easy, bro!No problem you've done about that you mentioned, I assure you. And don't cry about it. Cry only about other things for lighting up your heart. Hug to you!
2014-09-20 17:45 GMT+02:00 David Judd mxjudd49@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

<td val[/IMG]One thing I do, since I have roommates, I get a door knob with a lock so no one can come in. I would recommend this if you can do it.
Hail Satan

[/TD]
From: Sam Irene animechick1212@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   Out of anger I told an enemy worshiper that I unfortunately have to live with that I was a Satanist. She wouldn't stop going into my room; the one place I have away from them and their lies. The words just came out! If I would've kept my mouth shut she wouldn't have gone into my room again, violating the relationship I have and destroyed all the candles,incense and everything else I have.  

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:27 AM, "Jerome Joncèon jeromejonceon@... [JoyofSatan666]" < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url] wrote:

[/TD]

Worked! Thanks. Though I had to use the last of my money. Worth it though HAIL SATAN!!!

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:58 AM, "David Judd mxjudd49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]One thing I do, since I have roommates, I get a door knob with a lock so no one can come in. I would recommend this if you can do it.
Hail Satan

[/TD]
From: Sam Irene animechick1212@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Out of anger I told an enemy worshiper that I unfortunately have to live with that I was a Satanist. She wouldn't stop going into my room; the one place I have away from them and their lies. The words just came out! If I would've kept my mouth shut she wouldn't have gone into my room again, violating the relationship I have and destroyed all the candles,incense and everything else I have.  

[/TD]

What do you mean actually be a Satanist? Though, after writing that message on here and going back into my room something just hit me. I literally sat up and said out loud "why am I so upset? I made a mistake, so get up and fix it, crying won't help!" That realization happened automatically and I actually felt happy and determined, I know that's weird. That's never happened to me before. I think it could've been my GD or Father Satan himself telling me to quit whining and do something about it! :) 

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 7:39 AM, "Natalie Büchel nataliebuchel@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Calm down, bro! Nothing wrong about that happened, ok! And have you wondered you might actually be a satanist. Ask Satan if you are a Satanist. Take it easy, bro!No problem you've done about that you mentioned, I assure you. And don't cry about it. Cry only about other things for lighting up your heart. Hug to you!
2014-09-20 17:45 [/IMG][/IMG][email protected]:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]One thing I do, since I have roommates, I get a door knob with a lock so no one can come in. I would recommend this if you can do it.
Ha[/IMG]

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone[/TD]
Fro[/IMG]an[/IMG][email protected];
To: <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG][email protected];

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   Out of anger I told an enemy worshiper that I unfortunately have to live with that I was a Satanist. She wouldn't stop going into my room; the one place I have away from them and their lies. The words just came out! If I would've kept my mouth shut she wouldn't have gone into my room again, violating the relationship I have and destroyed all the candles,incense and everything else I have.  

On Thursday, Septe[/IMG]jero[/IMG] [email protected] wrote:

[/TD]

be strong getup it all about you brother.

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:05 PM, "Sam Irene animechick1212@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What do you mean actually be a Satanist? Though, after writing that message on here and going back into my room something just hit me. I literally sat up and said out loud "why am I so upset? I made a mistake, so get up and fix it, crying won't help!" That realization happened automatically and I actually felt happy and determined, I know that's weird. That's never happened to me before. I think it could've been my GD or Father Satan himself telling me to quit whining and do something about it! :) 

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 7:39 AM, "Natalie Büchel nataliebuchel@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ha[/IMG]

[/TD]

After I wrote that and went into my room I got a slap in the face (not literally) and started thinking why in the world am I sad about this? You want people to know the truth and expose the idiocy of Christianity right? Do your meditations and spread the word! Realizing how stupid I was being I decided to use the internet (youtube) to make videos and link people to the truth! That's ok, right? 

On Friday, October 3, 2014 5:38 AM, "pesca natas pescathekingsinatas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

be strong getup it all about you brother.

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:05 PM, "Sam Irene animechick1212@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ha[/IMG]

[/TD]

don't worry.. Satan knows that you are truly with him because you truly care about what he thinks about you. he knows you better than you know your self and he knows the potential that is within you:) you should start meditation if you already haven't because that's one thing that you can do for your self and be doing for him at the same time. Ive been studying satanism for 4 years and i dedicated my self to him last year on December 3rd. one thing that you will realize when you think you've messed up in his eyes, is that when life moves on, you look back and realize you should have never been so worried in the first place cause Satan does not judge you or look at you in a bad way

fcus...Yuu srt rpadnSan's wr, acly1 ae hanelryosel.

On 10/5/14, t10001001010010001@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
don't worry.. Satan knows that you are truly with him because you truly care
about what he thinks about you. he knows you better than you know your self
and he knows the potential that is within you:) you should start meditation
if you already haven't because that's one thing that you can do for your
self and be doing for him at the same time. Ive been studying satanism for 4
years and i dedicated my self to him last year on December 3rd. one thing
that you will realize when you think you've messed up in his eyes, is that
when life moves on, you look back and realize you should have never been so
worried in the first place cause Satan does not judge you or look at you in
a bad way

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back