Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i love candies

nebu

out of nowhere and i often feel a compulsive desire to eat delicious sweet treats, chocolates, ice creams, cookies and from now on for the better.

i indulge in fruit from time to time, but what really satiates is this excess.

i am absolutely healthy, but i think about why i am like this, will it harm me? should i stop?
(i think that 5% of the problem will not be enough compared to 95% of the solution, which is my general health)

i posted this because it's cold now and it's 10º C at low temperature, and i'm thinking about devouring a large ice cream filled with nutella, and i think i'll do it.

I remember Lady Maxine has said in one of her articles,

If strong need to eat is become present, something is active in you and this happens after good meditation session or yoga..

So I believe if you are transformed yourself until you become meditative naturally most of the time, this may be reason of this,

But also this may be because of rised chi in you, this strengthens senses, also kundalini signs are when senses are very sharp,

But not only senses are strenghtened bye everything in you, your needs, your emotions, thoughts and etc…

So focusing on void meditation, and working on strengthening will should be here to focus, but also naturally becoming more conscious about yourself, and becoming mature especially will make you more serious about your decisions.

So getting back. This can include if you like to eat sweets, this need may be strengthened because of your rised bioelectricity, add on top sharper senses - like taste

And effects of meditating on top..

You really tune in to the things when you are meditative above all this may be very stimulating when you are eating sweets, and boost feeling of it and you may like it even more.

I had this problem. I don’t know if this is case with you.

But I always was very hard on myself and had need for fixing everything what is not right for me, or I better die… 😂

So I countered this spiritually.

While advancing and rising my sensitivity to reality and to the how my life works for me, I started to notice mood, energy and vibe of living changes in me after eating more sweets,

And this I didnt liked very much, because i noticed I was on lower energy after eating it, lethargic, mind was working less sufficiently, I even felt little guilt, and before sleep if I eat sweets I sleep too much if I don’t work and really many negative things from just eating sweets,

Like really all those things was opposing my as SS advancement in more than few ways,

I want to keep energies high, but it lowers it, I need more time but I sleep more because of it, I need to do things but I feel lethargic like anchor, I need to think but it was stopping me.

So the hard way as always I learn, it took a lot of time until I started to notice almost every negative thing it does for me

And it just accumulated until point I started energetically and unconsciously keeping it away from me and need for it just withered away because it doesn’t serve me in any positive way…

But all the time until it dropped completely, thought was hovering around which I liked, that thought was that “I don’t want this, I don’t like how it makes me feel, I need to drop, I need to quit and etc.”

So all the time I was also aware of that I really need to stop this, and combined this desire with all the above, it turned out, I eventually dropped and now it is of completely of not my nature to do it anymore.

I hope this will motivate you to advance and move on brother.

Hope you are good.

Glad to try to help you.

Be blessed :)

It is probably not much unhealthy occasionally, if you don't go too far.

The "I" is always capitalized, like "I am".

You can eat fruit and drink two glasses of water everytime you have the urge to eat chocolate. I personally try to eat chocolate only two times a week.

I do things like that when I get the urge, but I just repress it, I end up eating the same way.
Thank you.

I hope this will motivate you to advance and move on brother.

Hope you are good.

Glad to try to help you.

Be blessed :)

I always score 666 in meditation, and this information is very unusual for me, I never thought about it.

When you said about kundalini it brought me back to reality, I reflected so much that it's a subject I've gotten used to and I shouldn't pay so much attention when she talks.
Passively or actively.
Why worry so much? Go on with your life and carry on as normal, when you need your attention, you will have the lightning and act.

And of course my demand for me is extreme, what I'm looking for is to the maximum, Mars, Pluto, I'm familiar. :ROFLMAO:

Your conception in this case was critical, without space for the slightest thing that disturbs you, I understand you perfectly.

Obviously it helped, I'm absurdly well, thank you brother, may the Gods bless you too.

It is probably not much unhealthy occasionally, if you don't go too far.

The "I" is always capitalized, like "I am".

Yes sir.
Thank you.

Some people use fruit peels to make actual home-made micks of sour patch kids. i eat chocolates and candies but ive gotten used to the habit of watching what brand i eat them from. i don't even remember the last time ive eaten any type of candy from those grocery store shelves

Choosing healthier alternatives will go a long way. Eating honey instead of sugar syrup or sugar, or peanut butter instead of Nutella (try mixing honey and peanut butter, it's pretty good), for example. And if you are physically active as one should be, you would use whatever you happen to indulge in during exercise negating risks associated with overindulgence. Not to mention that having an active lifestyle translates to a faster and larger metabolism which means you can eat more tasty stuff.

out of nowhere and i often feel a compulsive desire to eat delicious sweet treats, chocolates, ice creams, cookies and from now on for the better.
sometimes the body can also show such a symptom when it is thirsty. in these cases, drink water often. don't even eat fruit late at night
it happens to girls when their period is close too

i am absolutely healthy, but i think about why i am like this, will it harm me? should i stop?
(i think that 5% of the problem will not be enough compared to 95% of the solution, which is my general health)

i posted this because it's cold now and it's 10º C at low temperature, and i'm thinking about devouring a large ice cream filled with nutella, and i think i'll do it.

Sugar is very addictive, more so than most hard drugs, if you are used to eating sugar (even if its not on a regular basis or in small amounts) you will get sugar cravings. This is completely normal & not harmful at all, just make certain to eat it in moderation. Also it is best to eat natural sugars like fruit or self made candy, store bought candy has many additives that can be harmful.

Chocolate in stores is a terrible drug. Natural chocolate made from cocoa beans and butter (sold in vegetarian shops) You won't want much. 10 years ago I ate chocolate every day))). And once I said stop. Method: bite the chocolate and throw the rest in the trash when you really want to. We replace : bananas, grapes, nuts. Then we never eat chocolate for 6 months, bite and spit it out. It's all..I never want chocolate again.

t is very good to go to health and healing, including through magic. you will only want healthy foods. You will feel every product is good or not. You'll only want to buy the good stuff.

The craving for sweets comes most of the time because of a magnesium deficiency. I advise you to eat foods which contain magnesium or use a magnesium supplement. Try my advise out and you will experience that your graving will get less significantly.

You sound like you have parasites, I used to love candies and not be able to control myself, but after de-parasitizing I do not crave sugar anymore.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back