Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I Like This Place

zhoujielunfangirl

Greetings,

I've been going through the site for the past couple of days. The readings on exposing christianity and I'll admit kinda scared me. I was raised christian, but lately I find myself just dissatisfied with it. I've talked with my cousin who agrees with me, and she often mentions how "god" is more cruel than he is the loving father religions portray him. Not to mention, she also refers to him as the ultimate con-artist and to that I agree.

Well anyways, to stop digressing, the readings really just confirm how I feel about "god" and the religions associated with him in general. And frankly, all that violence and bloodshed makes me wonder how someone who was supposed to be good can be so...so...well...so violent? cruel? And on top of that, he seems to be a good example of Wrath, which ironically is also one of the seven sins. It made me ask myself, if we were made in his image, why is he so cruel to us?

But then I stumbled upon the Joy of Satan site. At the moment I am finishing up the origins of Satan, but so far I am feeling rather at home already here. Is that strange? I just find myself really really comfortable with Satanism, and the more I read the more I find myself liking it.

Ahaha, listen to me ramble. Well I'll go back to reading.

Thank you for your time.

Oh also just a random question, is it possible to really inflate Hell with a bunch of Chinese hellnotes? It was something I was wondering about since our family burned a lot of hell banknotes for my deceased grandfather (who I hope finds his way to a place where he can spend all that money. =P) and since a lot of Asians burn them too, especially during ghost month. It's a funny thought to me, makes me want to ask is that why so many angry ancestral ghosts ask for money to be appeased cause of inflation?

Hails zhoujielunfangir,

The reason we so strongly against including the x-tianity that they force
have brought the faith, everyone had death not believe in their god.

HAIL FATHER, HAIL BUER

It is only a reaction
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zhoujielunfangirl" <inugamimochi@... wrote:

Greetings,

I've been going through the site for the past couple of days. The readings on exposing christianity and I'll admit kinda scared me. I was raised christian, but lately I find myself just dissatisfied with it. I've talked with my cousin who agrees with me, and she often mentions how "god" is more cruel than he is the loving father religions portray him. Not to mention, she also refers to him as the ultimate con-artist and to that I agree.

Well anyways, to stop digressing, the readings really just confirm how I feel about "god" and the religions associated with him in general. And frankly, all that violence and bloodshed makes me wonder how someone who was supposed to be good can be so...so...well...so violent? cruel? And on top of that, he seems to be a good example of Wrath, which ironically is also one of the seven sins. It made me ask myself, if we were made in his image, why is he so cruel to us?

But then I stumbled upon the Joy of Satan site. At the moment I am finishing up the origins of Satan, but so far I am feeling rather at home already here. Is that strange? I just find myself really really comfortable with Satanism, and the more I read the more I find myself liking it.

Ahaha, listen to me ramble. Well I'll go back to reading.

Thank you for your time.

Oh also just a random question, is it possible to really inflate Hell with a bunch of Chinese hellnotes? It was something I was wondering about since our family burned a lot of hell banknotes for my deceased grandfather (who I hope finds his way to a place where he can spend all that money. =P) and since a lot of Asians burn them too, especially during ghost month. It's a funny thought to me, makes me want to ask is that why so many angry ancestral ghosts ask for money to be appeased cause of inflation?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back