Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I know why I've felt so uneasy in my new apartment when it comes to

angryshaman666

One of the upstairs tenants is a fucking JEW!
I even saw him trying to swindle a black woman outside my door while wearing that same stupid looking hat!

Now I know where this nauseating aura that's been making it hard to meditate and do RTR's is coming from!

Its that fucking jew upstairs!

I heard him storm through the building yesterday and immediately felt sick and overwhelmed with anger!The INSTANT I did an RTR not giving a SHIT who overheard I felt IMMEDIATELY better!
Even after formally consecrating this place, I can still feel his rotten, odious sewer of an aura clashing with my own energies!
HE NEEDS TO DIE!
I can sense this asshole's aura clean across the street and I have a very strong suspicion he is orthodox and not just because of his stupid jew hat!
I was told there is a mentally deranged man living in this building who at odd hours of the night does all kinds of chants and while the landlord just thinks he's crazy and spouting gibberish, I suspect he's doing torah readings!
This would explain why I've felt such sickening energies trying to stop me from doing rituals!This motherfucker is directly interfering!
DEATH TO ALL JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

Do a death spell on it. Destroy it completely and utterly, that it cannot do this shit anymore

You should move out he was probably put the cause of you

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:59 PM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   One of the upstairs tenants is a fucking JEW!
I even saw him trying to swindle a black woman outside my door while wearing that same stupid looking hat!

Now I know where this nauseating aura that's been making it hard to meditate and do RTR's is coming from!

Its that fucking jew upstairs!

I heard him storm through the building yesterday and immediately felt sick and overwhelmed with anger!The INSTANT I did an RTR not giving a SHIT who overheard I felt IMMEDIATELY better!
Even after formally consecrating this place, I can still feel his rotten, odious sewer of an aura clashing with my own energies!
HE NEEDS TO DIE!
I can sense this asshole's aura clean across the street and I have a very strong suspicion he is orthodox and not just because of his stupid jew hat!
I was told there is a mentally deranged man living in this building who at odd hours of the night does all kinds of chants and while the landlord just thinks he's crazy and spouting gibberish, I suspect he's doing torah readings!
This would explain why I've felt such sickening energies trying to stop me from doing rituals!This motherfucker is directly interfering!
DEATH TO ALL JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

If I were advanced enough to do a death spell I would have already done it.I need a specific ritual that won't draw attention and will work quickly.

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 7:16 AM, "talonjackman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Do a death spell on it. Destroy it completely and utterly, that it cannot do this shit anymore

When performing curses even if you aren't advanced enough to call up the required energy to destroy it instantly you can keep meditating daily and evoke grey death energy from around you, even from the aether or where ever you can pull it from and then infuse it with your hatred and send it directly into it's chakra's.

Usually if you focus it on the heart chakra and visualize the cursed death energy you evoked and conjured pierce the persons heart chakra and afflicting his aura with disease and death it is going to affect it for sure. 

Currently the moon phase is waxing, not the ideal time to perform a death curse, but a waning moon is comming soon and that is when death curses are most effective. You can amplify the energy by performing the curse during the hours of saturn and mars, especially on days of saturn and mars. 

Doing this one or two times a day for the duration of the upcomming waning moon, even when you aren't advanced enough to perform a perfect death spell is definitly going to affect and hurt the piece of shit. 

No need to move out, we satanists fight back against our enemies, we shouldn't run anymore from pieces of shit like this. I can assure you it is the jew that is moving out after taking all of this, either in a hearse, or an ambulance or with his tail between his legs, but a curse working is going to make him move either way. 

It is very important to evoke the energy and not invoke it or make any connection. When you gather the energy you keep it in check and program it with your aura, but make no connection like I said, just control it and command it with your energy and keep it contained. When you release the energy after you have shaped it and filled it with your anger, let it do it's thing. 

I am not very advanced myself yet, but I have a lot of favorable positions on my birth chart that give me a natural affinity for death magic and curses, because of this I have been able to perform curses quite effectively. It might take some practice but after a while gathering grey death energy will become very easy. 

I also suggest not performing the working in your own place because even if you send all the energy away it is sometimes possible for a residu to remain and you do not want to get in contact with this energy! It is very devestating. You know you have been effective if you can feel an enormous dark aura in the spot you are gathering the energy, the fibe true death energy gives of is much more devestating and scary than the vibes you get from any jew or grey. 

If you can't perform it else where just make sure to touroughly clean your appartment and your own aura.
You need to direct it and control it with your mind and make sure that you are 100% focussed on the working and have no distractions. 

This is the most devestating way to fight them. To protect yourself you can perform your aura of protection and instead of simply building it up over yourself, create a barrier that flows all along your appartment, covering every wall and keeping out any kind of influence. It can also help to put up either images of the algiz rune or drawn images of it and empowering those with the algiz mantra to empower your barrier. 

I have an artistically drawn and empowered algiz rune on a piece of paper that I have under my pillow when I sleep. Maybe it sounds silly, but it seriously helps and it hold a lot of protective energy. Even now when I touch it the protective energies can clearly be felt. 
Since you are weakest at night when asleep something like this can really protect you because this kind of barrier doesn't rely on you being aware of the curses. It keeps projecting the aura of protection untill it runs out of juice, in that case you need to empower and fill it with protective energy again. If you breathe algiz into them they usually will up well and can last for a month before needing to be empowered again. 

I think this...THING is dying. The energy they give off keeps getting weaker and weaker although now I keep getting fucked with by thoughtforms I think are coming from that Tim Rifat asshole.
They keep disrupting my meditations by insulting Satan while I'm trying to meditate and it touches such a fucking nerve I literally spaz out every damn time if I'm not pushing this garbage away with another internal affirmation WHILE meditating.
Thats so much shit to keep track of all at once!Also last night I think Tim Rifat was trying to curse me because I kept feeling hostile energies looming over me and I had dreams about that asshole!

On Friday, March 18, 2016 11:37 AM, "luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

When performing curses even if you aren't advanced enough to call up the required energy to destroy it instantly you can keep meditating daily and evoke grey death energy from around you, even from the aether or where ever you can pull it from and then infuse it with your hatred and send it directly into it's chakra's.

Usually if you focus it on the heart chakra and visualize the cursed death energy you evoked and conjured pierce the persons heart chakra and afflicting his aura with disease and death it is going to affect it for sure. 

Currently the moon phase is waxing, not the ideal time to perform a death curse, but a waning moon is comming soon and that is when death curses are most effective. You can amplify the energy by performing the curse during the hours of saturn and mars, especially on days of saturn and mars. 

Doing this one or two times a day for the duration of the upcomming waning moon, even when you aren't advanced enough to perform a perfect death spell is definitly going to affect and hurt the piece of shit. 

No need to move out, we satanists fight back against our enemies, we shouldn't run anymore from pieces of shit like this. I can assure you it is the jew that is moving out after taking all of this, either in a hearse, or an ambulance or with his tail between his legs, but a curse working is going to make him move either way. 

It is very important to evoke the energy and not invoke it or make any connection. When you gather the energy you keep it in check and program it with your aura, but make no connection like I said, just control it and command it with your energy and keep it contained. When you release the energy after you have shaped it and filled it with your anger, let it do it's thing. 

I am not very advanced myself yet, but I have a lot of favorable positions on my birth chart that give me a natural affinity for death magic and curses, because of this I have been able to perform curses quite effectively. It might take some practice but after a while gathering grey death energy will become very easy. 

I also suggest not performing the working in your own place because even if you send all the energy away it is sometimes possible for a residu to remain and you do not want to get in contact with this energy! It is very devestating. You know you have been effective if you can feel an enormous dark aura in the spot you are gathering the energy, the fibe true death energy gives of is much more devestating and scary than the vibes you get from any jew or grey. 

If you can't perform it else where just make sure to touroughly clean your appartment and your own aura.
You need to direct it and control it with your mind and make sure that you are 100% focussed on the working and have no distractions. 

This is the most devestating way to fight them. To protect yourself you can perform your aura of protection and instead of simply building it up over yourself, create a barrier that flows all along your appartment, covering every wall and keeping out any kind of influence. It can also help to put up either images of the algiz rune or drawn images of it and empowering those with the algiz mantra to empower your barrier. 

I have an artistically drawn and empowered algiz rune on a piece of paper that I have under my pillow when I sleep. Maybe it sounds silly, but it seriously helps and it hold a lot of protective energy. Even now when I touch it the protective energies can clearly be felt. 
Since you are weakest at night when asleep something like this can really protect you because this kind of barrier doesn't rely on you being aware of the curses. It keeps projecting the aura of protection untill it runs out of juice, in that case you need to empower and fill it with protective energy again. If you breathe algiz into them they usually will up well and can last for a month before needing to be empowered again. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back