Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I know, it seems like I never shut up...

xeratae

Well, besides a sad lack of humor that I got from my dad's side of the family, there's a reason for that.

I have a lot of questions. I was born and raised xtian, and, really, a part of me still has a hard time letting go, even though I REALLY want to. I don't have any faith there anymore, but, I'm a creature of habit, and, I'm used to the whole "xtian" thing. I just need a little guidance and information of this path I want to take.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeratae" <xeratae@... wrote:
Well, besides a sad lack of humor that I got from my dad's side of the family, there's a reason for that.

I have a lot of questions. I was born and raised xtian, and, really, a part of me still has a hard time letting go, even though I REALLY want to. I don't have any faith there anymore, but, I'm a creature of habit, and, I'm used to the whole "xtian" thing. I just need a little guidance and information of this path I want to take.
Its almost like im in the same boat as you raised the the same way on how the satan is bad and lies all about him because no1 wants to let the truth go it kinda is sicking what the church's have done over the years killing milling in the name of a made up god.

Well, i was sorta raised christian - My father is atheist and stopped my mother from getting me baptized and all that shit. He thought i should wait until i was old enough to decide which religion of any i should choose, For this, i thank him. You just have to not want it anymore. If you don't want to be christian stop practicing Christianity. No one can help you give that one up. You have to do that on our own.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeratae" <xeratae@... wrote:

same :/
'cept for the 'not letting go of the xtian thing' thing.
i saw the end of that and sprinted

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "manic_ragdoll" <manic_ragdoll@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeratae" <xeratae@ wrote:

same :/
'cept for the 'not letting go of the xtian thing' thing.
i saw the end of that and sprinted
I know. I WANT to let go. I WANT to find a different path. Lately, whenever some of my firends said prayers, I was mentally sending my prayers to a higher source.

Really, before I REALLY get into this, I just want to know what you (I'm very tempted to say "we") are about. I'd rather know what I'm getting into this time. Last time I tried that, I was lied to for more than 15 years. I just want to know what I'd be doing if I REALLY joined.

Really, before I REALLY get into this, I just want to know what you (I'm very tempted to say "we") are about. I'd rather know what I'm getting into this time. Last time I tried that, I was lied to for more than 15 years. I just want to know what I'd be doing if I REALLY joined.
Well, for me, its been a huge mental boost and a general improvement in my life and understanding of life. My personality is beginning to change for the better, and Im finally discovering who I am. A nice dose of mysticism and excitement has been added to my life, while retaining an even stronger sense of reality. I feel truly alive now. Oh, and just to go back to basics... If you try aura workings for even a short period of time, youll soon discover thats definately true. For example, me and my friends are rather powerful now(Me the strongest being the only one that didnt get friggin bored or irresponsible with it) and we can almost always tell when we do anything to eachother, and almost always know exactly what it is. Anyways, were dedicated to ascention from this plain of existence to the next, and the only reason we hate Xtians is because their stupidity and close-mindedness has nearly destroyed our race and blocked our goal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back