Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i keep calling?

thedevil.horns

I feel sad, how am i going to call father satan, im doing the power meditation and nothing seems to be happening :( also no one will show themselves to me

LISTEN TO ME, YOU NEED TO DO CONSTANT POWER MEDITATION AND NEVER STOP DOING IT!! The Gods will NOT appear to you just yet, i havent seen any Gods yet. SO DO NOT WORRY! Just keep doing as i said! Things will happen, just be patient :D GO TO THIS LINK :) it will help you http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:37 PM, thedevil.horns@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I feel sad, how am i going to call father satan, im doing the power meditation and nothing seems to be happening :( also no one will show themselves to me

Have you opened your third eye? Your clairvoyance and clairaudience? If not, then how do you expect to get an answer or to even "see" anyone? You need to be patient and keep empowering yourself. Satan will show Himself to you when you're ready. Continue advancing and be serious about it. Don't do things just to see Satan at some point... Work for our cause, join our rituals, spread the word etc; in general help the Satanic cause.

Στις 6:19 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 18 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "thedevil.horns@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

but i keep meditating and i cant feel anything, i cant even go to trance.. or feel energy nor aura.. i think im not doing it right

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back