Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I just returned the Baphomet statue I got at the pagan shop I go too

vognard.moonstone

I was sad to have to return the statue of Baphomet I just bought today. When I got home I went on the Joy of Satan main site and looked up some info on Baphomet. It said that the Baphomet pentagram with Hebrew letters on it was offensive to Satan and the demons. I saw that the statue and four Baphomet pentagrams with five Hebrew letters on .it.I then felt I had to return the statue which I did. I did not want Satan and the demons mad at me. I want to be a good spiritual satanist. The pagan shop gave me store credit so I got a Baphomet chalice a large silver pentagram disk four blue star candle holders some candles red black and bule Satans colors and some Witch oil. Hail Satan.

The gods won't be pissed off over it... you didn't know. A lot of people don't know.

Returning it was definitely the correct thing to do.

"The pagan shop gave me store credit so I got a Baphomet chalice a large silver pentagram disk four blue star candle holders some candles red black and bule Satans colors and some Witch oil. "
You got more for your money! ;) I believe it is Satan and The Gods who helped you out there. They are cool that way you know. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back