Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I just got kicked out of Uni, fuck these xian piece of shits

I just need some comfort my brothers and sisters in Father Satan,
I tried to infiltrate these powerless mother fucking kike institutions(A xian Uni, *UST*-Phili-fucking-pines btw),
someone tipped me off that I was the one placing Satanic Paraphernalia in
the premises of the campus, I printed out and made special bookmarks that
would help others to transcend against the filth and defilement of what the kikes
were doing to program their students with stupidity. I still didn't dedicated physically to the
Father yet, (but I am planning soon) so to compensate with my inability to use
spiritual energies (the reason is the Loving Goddess Astarte, told me in my dreams that doing
some of the rituals without prior dedication is too dangerous, even for someone with
sensitive spiritual perception and vast amounts of energy, so I was limited only to
safe Aura protection exercises) I felt that I have to do something
to help in waging this war against the kikes.

It was a closed door tribunal and these shitty priests always lost to me when debating,
so it got personal to a point where they just suspended me in the first offense,
but nevertheless I was so determined to help in the war against these false gods of
xianity, then at my third offense I was finally kicked out.

I'm broke but I ain't asking monetary help, I simply just want some people to hold on to
in these dark days of mine, but I know in my heart that Lord Satan will help me and so
as Goddess Astarte.

HAIL LORD SATAN!
HAIL HER HIGHNESS ASTARTE!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Well, as it is good to spread the truth, we do not infiltrate our enemies. You should've probably dedicated and kept to yourself for the most part. If you had dedicated, there's a possibility this wouldn't have happened because you would've had some protection. It's not recommended to engage in spiritual warfare unless you have been dedicated, to do so is to leave yourself unprotected to enemy attacks and shit like this happening; don't underestimate the enemy, they may be weak poo people, but they have many tricks up their sleeves. Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:34 AM, "marheiboado_mizunagi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I just need some comfort my brothers and sisters in Father Satan,
I tried to infiltrate these powerless mother fucking kike institutions(A xian Uni, *UST*-Phili-fucking-pines btw),
someone tipped me off that I was the one placing Satanic Paraphernalia in
the premises of the campus, I printed out and made special bookmarks that
would help others to transcend against the filth and defilement of what the kikes
were doing to program their students with stupidity. I still didn't dedicated physically to the
Father yet, (but I am planning soon) so to compensate with my inability to use
spiritual energies (the reason is the Loving Goddess Astarte, told me in my dreams that doing
some of the rituals without prior dedication is too dangerous, even for someone with
sensitive spiritual perception and vast amounts of energy, so I was limited only to
safe Aura protection exercises) I felt that I have to do something
to help in waging this war against the kikes.

It was a closed door tribunal and these shitty priests always lost to me when debating,
so it got personal to a point where they just suspended me in the first offense,
but nevertheless I was so determined to help in the war against these false gods of
xianity, then at my third offense I was finally kicked out.

I'm broke but I ain't asking monetary help, I simply just want some people to hold on to
in these dark days of mine, but I know in my heart that Lord Satan will help me and so
as Goddess Astarte.

HAIL LORD SATAN!
HAIL HER HIGHNESS ASTARTE!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Not sure if this will help but you could possibly have a case against them but I'm not sure as I'm not a lawyer, nor do I know their protocol. It's just an idea.

You did pay money and you are entitled to be able to attend. Universities are expensive unless you get a special grant. Don't take the idea to heart. I would personally talk to Father Satan about the best recourse.

You didn't really do something so bad that they had the right to kick you out, they also defied one or more of your constitutional right(s). If you had vandilized some of it's property heavily then yes, that would be grounds for dismissal but you have your right to free speech. You hurt no one. I'm pretty sure they broke more than one though but I have yet to fully study The Constitution, I'd love to study the 'original' one before the jew ruined it.

Again though, don't get antsy and take this to heart. It's just a suggestion.

This is true.They blatantly violated the constitution by banning you when you did not cause any property damage or harm anyone.You could even sue them for this violation of the constitution as it goes against freedom of speech and religion.

On Friday, May 8, 2015 3:30 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Not sure if this will help but you could possibly have a case against them but I'm not sure as I'm not a lawyer, nor do I know their protocol. It's just an idea.

You did pay money and you are entitled to be able to attend. Universities are expensive unless you get a special grant. Don't take the idea to heart. I would personally talk to Father Satan about the best recourse.

You didn't really do something so bad that they had the right to kick you out, they also defied one or more of your constitutional right(s). If you had vandilized some of it's property heavily then yes, that would be grounds for dismissal but you have your right to free speech. You hurt no one. I'm pretty sure they broke more than one though but I have yet to fully study The Constitution, I'd love to study the 'original' one before the jew ruined it.

Again though, don't get antsy and take this to heart. It's just a suggestion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back