Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i have tons of inate powers can father help me

shon_hensem

hi im Shon i have tons of inate powers that comes without warning and without my permission is there any way to contol or stop it. The power are sometimes i can see ghosts, i once astral projected to my home when i was in a detention cell, burst of strenght, once i saw how my brothers were being beaten by gangs when i touch 1 of my brothers blood stain handphone its proven to be true, and sometimes i will predict bad things that is going to happen. And i mean i only can see bad things.I dont control it and dont understand it at all but if i were able 2 control it it will b very cool

Man, at least you have these powers - controling them is just a matter of time and devotion. Soon, you'll be able to do things some of us are not able to do at the very beginning.

HAIL SATAN AD THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_hensem" <d_hensem_1@... wrote:

hi im Shon i have tons of inate powers that comes without warning and without my permission is there any way to contol or stop it. The power are sometimes i can see ghosts, i once astral projected to my home when i was in a detention cell, burst of strenght, once i saw how my brothers were being beaten by gangs when i touch 1 of my brothers blood stain handphone its proven to be true, and sometimes i will predict bad things that is going to happen. And i mean i only can see bad things.I dont control it and dont understand it at all but if i were able 2 control it it will b very cool

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back