Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have this friend...

tatsu_lord

He recently "found God", in Christianity... I mean, we've been close for years and now he's all about it. The thing is, I don't want to lose him as a friend but he's very openly hostile towards Santanism, to the point where he is trying to "banish" the demons around me. I mean, it's not so bad that I want to go as far as using a binding spell on him but is there a way to make him stop being hostile about it?

I say, if he's going to continue being so hostile towards you and Satanism - leave him. Xians should be allowed to live their miserable life if they desire to do so.

Though Father allows us to have xian friends, when a xian openly "attacks" us, we must defend ourselves.

I had to say "bye bye" to some of my acquaintances - they were not satisfied, but were too dumb to understand what I am, who am I becoming. Narrow-mindedness is something I absolutely abhor.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tatsu_lord" <tatsu_lord@... wrote:

He recently "found God", in Christianity... I mean, we've been close for years and now he's all about it. The thing is, I don't want to lose him as a friend but he's very openly hostile towards Santanism, to the point where he is trying to "banish" the demons around me. I mean, it's not so bad that I want to go as far as using a binding spell on him but is there a way to make him stop being hostile about it?

H[/IMG]I do not allow friendly association with other people..", [/I]because they are dangerous for us. BUT, IN PLUS :For me SATAN FIRST. ALWAYS AND IN ANY WAYS. PERIOD.No friendship, no love, no relation with people WHO DARE TO "BANISH" DEMONS AROUND ME/YOU/US.What is it ?This people is enemy of our Gods and you say you don't want to loose him ? You can't be in trust anymore with him. He is with the enemy now. Don't "negotiate" with that. He did his choice. He is without and he fight openly against us, and especially against OUR GODS AND AGAINST OUR BELOVED FATHER and you want to keep him in your life ? Are you sure you are satanist ?I am sorry to be so straight, but for me even this question is an insult for Satan. Of course, I can't talk for Him, but... I am fanatic when it is question of Satan. He did a lot for me. Amon-Râ did and does a lot for me. No pity, no negotiation, no "psychology" NOTHING with anybody who fight against my beloved Gods. I talk by experience here. I don't even know my mother. Nobody. Only Satan, our Gods and period. You know, you can't be here and there. I don't understand love and friendship with xian or muslim or anybody against Satan. Because, even if it is you own family or friends, tomorrow, when the "big war" will begin, how these people will react with you ??? THEY WILL KILL YOU IN THE NAME OF THEIR FILTHY GODS, THIS DECAY !Well it is my point of view. I now it is intolerant, but it is me and my way to be and to think.I AM WITH SATAN AND HIS LEGIONS AND NOTHING ELSE EXIST FOR ME.I will fight even my "own blood" if necessary.
Hail Satan !Hail Marduk-Amon-Râ !Hail Nabu !Hail All the Mighty Gods of Duat !Hail HELL'ARMY !DEATH TO THE FALSE GODS !DEATH TO THE REPTILES !

De : tatsu_lord <tatsu_lord@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 30 janvier 2011, 10h 18min 22s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] I have this friend...

HI !Where do you see that Satan allows us to have xian friends ?I would like to know where you read that ? Please, I would like the link on JOS, I can't believe that, i am stunned. It is not possible ! Xian are danger for us, they are worms in the fruit, so to speak ! What are you talking about ? We are allowed to be friend with our enemy ? Except the family who can be considered like "beloved one", this is terrifying.Look at the danger to be friend with this people. The "'friend" now turns against his friend, the same who send us the mail.AND SATAN. No comment. Really.Thank you for your answer.
Hail Father Satan !Hail Marduk-Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu !Hail all the mighty Gods of Duat !

De : siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@...
Envoyé le : Dim 30 janvier 2011, 12h 00min 13s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: I have this friend...

I say, if he's going to continue being so hostile towards you and Satanism - leave him. Xians should be allowed to live their miserable life if they desire to do so.

Though Father allows us to have xian friends, when a xian openly "attacks" us, we must defend ourselves.

I had to say "bye bye" to some of my acquaintances - they were not satisfied, but were too dumb to understand what I am, who am I becoming. Narrow-mindedness is something I absolutely abhor.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tatsu_lord" <tatsu_lord@... wrote:

You need to read the WHOLE fragment:

"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them." - we CAN have friends as long as they do not threat us, and as long as we are true to Father and ourselves. We KNOW they are deluded, but it is THEIR choice.

Sometimes our families are our worst enemies - to exemplify, my parents.

I hate to use this term "friend" for it is really flexible, fluent. And as it turned out, for me, many of my 'friends' had to leave THOUGH I still have some acquaintances who know I'm a Satanist, yet we do not talk about religions. Our relations are not tight, but we CAN talk from time to time - and religion is NOT the ONLY topic there is.

Now, HOW am I violating Al-Jilwah?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

HI !
Where do you see that Satan allows us to have xian friends ?
I would like to know where you read that ? Please, I would like the link on JOS,
I can't believe that, i am stunned. It is not possible ! Xian are danger for us,
they are worms in the fruit, so to speak !
What are you talking about ? We are allowed to be friend with our enemy ? Except
the family who can be considered like "beloved one", this is terrifying.
Look at the danger to be friend with this people. The "'friend" now turns
against his friend, the same who send us the mail.AND SATAN. No comment. Really.
Thank you for your answer.

Hail Father Satan !
Hail Marduk-Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu !
Hail all the mighty Gods of Duat !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: I have this friend...

I say, if he's going to continue being so hostile towards you and Satanism -
leave him. Xians should be allowed to live their miserable life if they desire
to do so.

Though Father allows us to have xian friends, when a xian openly "attacks" us,
we must defend ourselves.

I had to say "bye bye" to some of my acquaintances - they were not satisfied,
but were too dumb to understand what I am, who am I becoming. Narrow-mindedness
is something I absolutely abhor.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tatsu_lord" <tatsu_lord@ wrote:

He recently "found God", in Christianity... I mean, we've been close for years
and now he's all about it. The thing is, I don't want to lose him as a friend
but he's very openly hostile towards Santanism, to the point where he is trying
to "banish" the demons around me. I mean, it's not so bad that I want to go as
far as using a binding spell on him but is there a way to make him stop being
hostile about it?

I do thank you for your answer.I understand what you explain to me.The only thing is : do you think we can be quiet and secure with these relations ?I mean : the energy of these people are in opposite of ours. Then, even if it is subconscient, we can be attacked or vampirised.I agree with you about the family. I had the same problem. My mother was a terrible christian, she was so afraid about everything, and narrow minded. I left her just to have the right to breath.
I don't say you violate Al-Jilwah, I just say that, when somebody is against us and especially our Gods, doing "magic" against them, the priority is the Gods. Regardless of friendship and so on.As I said, I know I am intolerant. But, after I left new age 10 years ago and even met Satan at that moment, I discovered that "friends" who stayed in christianity "prayed" for me, candles and so. I asked them nothing, they never told me they did that in my back. As soon as I learnt that, I cut with them. Then, you can imagine if they know that now for 2 years I am intensely involved in spiritual satanism...It is what I think : we can't be in trust with these people.Now, if you talk about christian by birth but who don't mind about religions and who are more atheist than "xian", well, ok.The only thing is : tomorrow, when the war will be opened, here, how they react, even if they are more atheist than xian if their family, completly involved in xianity is threaten by us ?
Hail Father Satan !Hail Marduk ! Hail Nabu !Hail all the mighty Gods of Duat !

De : siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@...
Envoyé le : Dim 30 janvier 2011, 16h 01min 21s
Objet : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: I have this friend...

"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them." - we CAN have friends as long as they do not threat us, and as long as we are true to Father and ourselves. We KNOW they are deluded, but it is THEIR choice.

I hate to use this term "friend" for it is really flexible, fluent. And as it turned out, for me, many of my 'friends' had to leave THOUGH I still have some acquaintances who know I'm a Satanist, yet we do not talk about religions. Our relations are not tight, but we CAN talk from time to time - and religion is NOT the ONLY topic there is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

HI !
I would like to know where you read that ? Please, I would like the link on JOS,
I can't believe that, i am stunned. It is not possible ! Xian are danger for us,
What are you talking about ? We are allowed to be friend with our enemy ? Except
against his friend, the same who send us the mail.AND SATAN. No comment. Really.

Hail Father Satan !

Ã&#65533; : [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

to do so.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tatsu_lord" <tatsu_lord@ wrote:

hostile about it?

He is not your friend at all. He is a traitor and as such and you should not show him ANY respect at all. What I would do is if you feel you must for some reason try to have one last calm conversation with him if possible and try to show him that what he did is wrong and if he didn't listen Curse Him with all you got. He is a traitor and enemy of the gods I believe. These are the types the Al Jilwah meant when Satan said "I do not allow friendly association with other people". He did not mean I believe a liberal xian or new age person who accepts you for who you are and doesn't hassle you. I have met a couple people like that who seriously helped me out with some problems I was happening and accepted my beliefs. We even had some really interesting debates (one of my great loves is philosophical debate) With Satanism being a minority religion for some its next to imposable to find any Satanic friends, and I am sure the gods would not want you to be alone all together as humans need interaction. Satan even brought some of these people into my life I believe to help me overcome some major issue I was dealing with at the time. I would never be friends with or trust a kike though for you own good no matter what they say or do.
Hail Satan

You're right. All of you are. Thank you for your words and I will do what is right.

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL THE ELDER GODS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@ wrote:

HI !

Hail Father Satan !

to do so.

hostile about it?

Don't worry about him you can't save the world let him be. His loss . You should meditate and concern yourself more with advancing. As fat as him banashing demons I think that there is no need to worry. Your talking about a peon going up against a God. That's humorous.

Also he isn't worth your time. You see your waisting your valuable time on his ass while you could be advancing

Hi ! Sorry for this words, but I am very straight and I don't like hypocrisy,
then here what I think.
You can bind him but the thing is that Satan does not like we are with these
people : "I do not allow friendly association with other people..", because they
are dangerous for us. BUT, IN PLUS :
For me SATAN FIRST. ALWAYS AND IN ANY WAYS. PERIOD.
No friendship, no love, no relation with people WHO DARE TO "BANISH" DEMONS
AROUND ME/YOU/US.
What is it ?
This people is enemy of our Gods and you say you don't want to loose him ?
You can't be in trust anymore with him. He is with the enemy now. Don't
"negotiate" with that. He did his choice. He is without and he fight openly
against us, and especially against OUR GODS AND AGAINST OUR BELOVED FATHER and
you want to keep him in your life ? Are you sure you are satanist ?
I am sorry to be so straight, but for me even this question is an insult for
Satan. Of course, I can't talk for Him, but... I am fanatic when it is question
of Satan. He did a lot for me. Amon-Râ did and does a lot for me. No pity, no
negotiation, no "psychology" NOTHING with anybody who fight against my beloved
Gods. I talk by experience here. I don't even know my mother. Nobody. Only
Satan, our Gods and period. You know, you can't be here and there. I don't
understand love and friendship with xian or muslim or anybody against Satan.
Because, even if it is you own family or friends, tomorrow, when the "big war"
will begin, how these people will react with you ??? THEY WILL KILL YOU IN THE
NAME OF THEIR FILTHY GODS, THIS DECAY !
Well it is my point of view. I now it is intolerant, but it is me and my way to
be and to think.
I AM WITH SATAN AND HIS LEGIONS AND NOTHING ELSE EXIST FOR ME.
I will fight even my "own blood" if necessary.

Hail Satan !
Hail Marduk-Amon-Râ !
Hail Nabu !
Hail All the Mighty Gods of Duat !
Hail HELL'ARMY !
DEATH TO THE FALSE GODS !
DEATH TO THE REPTILES !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] I have this friend...

hostile about it?

i see both of your points of view but we need to remember that yes they are the enemy but also they are still being lead astray but the enemies lies the point of satanism and what every satanist should be trying to do is spread knowledge we have the knowledge that allows us to see the truth and though there are many for whom talking to them is pointless there are still many more who are willing to listen and learn from what we have learned i myself have gotten more than 17 people interested in satanism and most of them have dedicated and are now very productive satanists...now dont mix my words i didnt "convert" them they heard i was a satanist and wanted to know more about it so i explained it alittle and gave them the JoS website link so they could read up on it we are allowed to have friends that are xians we know the truth and as long as they arent openly attacking us and you arent buying into their lies wheres the harm in assossiating with a xian every now and then satan wants us to live our lives not to stay locked away thinking of destroying every xian jew or muslim our whole lives as for myself i to have a radical viewpoint aswell you might say when the time comes i will destroy anyone who gets in our way but untill that time i see no harm in talking with and trying to educate the xians that are actually willing to learn maybe you could even get afew to realize they are being lied to in the process.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, January 30, 2011 11:01:21 AM
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: I have this friend...

HI !

Hail Father Satan !
Hail Marduk-Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu
!

to do so.

but were too dumb to understand what I am,
who am I becoming. Narrow-mindedness

hostile about it?

You right if, obviously, the xian want to learn and are really open-minded. I talk about "bad" xian, engaged against us or desperately brain washed. Most of us come from xianity, even HP Maxine before to be atheist and then Satanist, then I understand that very well. But we have always to be cautious. We don't know what they can do in our back. I had bad experiences with that.But friendship is not "talk with" and as soon the "friends" turn against us and Satan, they must be put down.But yes, I spread the knowledge all around me, don't worry. Even if in France you can't do that openly, I do it the same and I take risks. It is difficult to follow Al Jilwah for that : be cautious, silence is golden and in the same time teach. Then, I choose to spread knowledge.Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk ! Hail all the mighty Gods of Duat !

De : Kevin Poole <k.poole83@...
Envoyé le : Dim 30 janvier 2011, 17h 37min 40s
Objet : Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: I have this friend...

i see both of your points of view but we need to remember that yes they are the enemy but also they are still being lead astray but the enemies lies the point of satanism and what every satanist should be trying to do is spread knowledge we have the knowledge that allows us to see the truth and though there are many for whom talking to them is pointless there are still many more who are willing to listen and learn from what we have learned i myself have gotten more than 17 people interested in satanism and most of them have dedicated and are now very productive satanists...now dont mix my words i didnt "convert" them they heard i was a satanist and wanted to know more about it so i explained it alittle and gave them the JoS website link so they could read up on it we are allowed to have friends that are xians we know the truth and as long as they arent openly attacking us and you arent buying into their lies wheres the harm in assossiating with a xian every now and then satan wants us to live our lives not to stay locked away thinking of destroying every xian jew or muslim our whole lives as for myself i to have a radical viewpoint aswell you might say when the time comes i will destroy anyone who gets in our way but untill that time i see no harm in talking with and trying to educate the xians that are actually willing to learn maybe you could even get afew to realize they are being lied to in the process.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, January 30, 2011 11:01:21 AM
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: I have this friend...

HI !

Hail Father Satan !
Hail
Marduk-Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu !

to do so.

but were too dumb to understand what I
am, who am I becoming. Narrow-mindedness

hostile about it?

He's trying to banish Demons around you and you still call him your friend?

Next time you see him just debate his bullshit religion with him, that's not friendly conversation....or at least it shouldn't be, unless he learns something. If he doesn't learn anything, which, chances are he won't. Fuck him, you don't need people like that in your life anymore. They will only hold you back.

EVERY christian is Satan's enemy, Satan means "adversary" in Hebrew. Every xian who claims that faith has made themselves the enemy of Satan, bottom line.

Honestly, befriending an enemy is not a wise decision. And IT is banishing Demons, I would punch it square in the face if that was my situation (don't do it, thats just me) Hail Satan!

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Siatris <rammesses666@... wrote:
  He's trying to banish Demons around you and you still call him your friend?

Next time you see him just debate his bullshit religion with him, that's not friendly conversation....or at least it shouldn't be, unless he learns something. If he doesn't learn anything, which, chances are he won't. Fuck him, you don't need people like that in your life anymore. They will only hold you back.

EVERY christian is Satan's enemy, Satan means "adversary" in Hebrew. Every xian who claims that faith has made themselves the enemy of Satan, bottom line.

I just read this again and it amuses me. He says he found god. Well ask him where his god has been hiding. Also how do you feel around him? Strong, weak or what? I will be waiting for a answer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back