Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have some questions on biokenesis and spiritual warfare

I've got 2 things that i've heard of and would like to try and do.Firstly how to do spiritual warfare.Second,how do you practice biokenesis and what can you do with it.I've been a Satanist for about 9 months however i have not made it far spiritually and im looking to fix that.Also are there any meditations that help with mild depression and anger problems? I know this is a rather lengthy post but any help would be great.Thank you and HAIL SATAN!

bio electrik energy a lot like fysical endurence and strength, a piece of advice is to do something you must want it enough to loose control, for eksampel if you want someone dead your must be at a point of rage were you due to fustration or agression feel like clawing your own eyes out a point were you actually dont care wether he lives or dies all that matters is breaking his body in all kinds of morbid ways

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:18:13 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I have some questions on biokenesis and spiritual warfare

I've got 2 things that i've heard of and would like to try and do.Firstly how to do spiritual warfare.Second, how do you practice biokenesis and what can you do with it.I've been a Satanist for about 9 months however i have not made it far spiritually and im looking to fix that.Also are there any meditations that help with mild depression and anger problems? I know this is a rather lengthy post but any help would be great.Thank you and HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back