Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have no idea what to do....help me...

trinityjefferson26

okay uhhmmm i created a demon and well let's just say for ahem..sexual reasons(it was tempting lol)

anyways he developed his own will so he came to me one night,
and by me having a....christian bf and me still kinda new to this
my bf instantly told me to banish him, he said he was gonna hurt me..

but deep down i sorta liked him...and vise versa.

but i panicked and apparently got rid of the demon
but...it hurt me to do it...

and last night i started to miss him..so i tried to contact him
i got nothing and went to sleep but somehow i woke in a trance of some sort, i felt myself being grabbed by my throat i couldn't breathe
then i felt being grabbed by my waist, tightly. when i groaned loud finally i was fully awake, in the dark.

wtf? what happened to me? really....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trinityjefferson26" <trinityjefferson26@... wrote:
okay uhhmmm i created a demon and well let's just say for ahem..sexual reasons(it was tempting lol)

i got nothing and went to sleep but somehow i woke in a trance of some sort, i felt myself being grabbed by my throat i couldn't breathe
then i felt being grabbed by my waist, tightly. when i groaned loud finally i was fully awake, in the dark.

it depends if you Created a thought form/your own entity then its still around in your subconcious and obviously is angry and if it's a real demon you Summoned then you made a huge mistake and he's most likely Very angry...i have my own companion and i'd NEVER do such a thing as banishing her..thats a huge step and you should never do such a thing without damn good reason..honestly i don't even know how to help you in this situation i can just try to explain how you ended up in it but my major concern is this why did you summon a sexual male demon knowing you had a christian Boyfriend Demons are very possesive and jealous at times it was a MALE DEMON for crying out loud.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trinityjefferson26" <trinityjefferson26@ wrote:

it depends if you Created a thought form/your own entity then its still around in your subconcious and obviously is angry and if it's a real demon you Summoned then you made a huge mistake and he's most likely Very angry...i have my own companion and i'd NEVER do such a thing as banishing her..thats a huge step and you should never do such a thing without damn good reason..honestly i don't even know how to help you in this situation i can just try to explain how you ended up in it but my major concern is this why did you summon a sexual male demon knowing you had a christian Boyfriend Demons are very possesive and jealous at times it was a MALE DEMON for crying out loud.
I didn't know he was christian until last night when i asked him...
i know im pretty much fucked up now. and considering the fact my boyfriend now lives in another state than i he understood that it was, how do you call it an open relationship? i can pretty much talk to him now that he's pretty much calm. hopefully. nevertheless you're right. i'm such a screw-up

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back