Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i have no desired one

m_iran_mail

hi everybodyA few days ago, this post sent privately to a member of our group. so i posted it again. All these spell/talisman are good for those who have desired one but i have no one. i need a strong and complete spell/talism.one spell that was proposed was affirmation/trance. but i think there is more and more spells that i do not know it such as herbs, formula, words and .... .i think some spells are strong but may be not proposed  in this  group. i wish to be guide  

Question:What exactly are you looking for?
If you are looking to get the right person for you or a soulmate, then you can definitely do affirmations. You can also take help from a demon/god to guide you to the right person (check from the Demons section). The strength of a spell often does not lie in the spell itself but your spiritual power. The more powerful you are, the easier it is for you to attract what you want.
So, meditate and do affirmations. And as I said earlier, you can definitely take help from the gods. 

hiplease give me the Demon section link. if possible. thanks a lot :)

Go to www.joyofsatan.org

On the front page search for the link "Demons: The Original Pre-Christian Pagan Gods."

It's right beneath the "Dedicate your soul to Satan" link.

---In [email protected], <m_iran_mail@... wrote :

hiplease give me the Demon section link. if possible. thanks a lot :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back