Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have no clue about satanism

frozzenfire1

Guys I really need your help I want to join satanism but I have no guidance at all. Are there any sacrifices? What do I have to do?

Read this too www.exposingchristianity.com .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 23:53:46 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I have no clue about satanism
  There are no sacrifices! Read joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "frozzenfire1" <frozzenfire1@... wrote:

Guys I really need your help I want to join satanism but I have no guidance at all. Are there any sacrifices? What do I have to do?

Read Joy of satan first. there are no sacrifices.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 10:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I have no clue about satanism

We do sacrifices like sacrificing 30 mins of your time every day to do power meditation and dropping dangerous habits like smoking weed so you can transform your soul. Sacrifice is a code-word for spending time and effort as HP Maxine said, that has been twisted into meaning slaughtering animals and other crap.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

"putting in and devoting your time and working consistently on your soul is the
true meaning of 'sacrifice'" -JoS 2010 Sermons, Raising the Serpent of Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

We do sacrifices like sacrificing 30 mins of your time every day to do power meditation and dropping dangerous habits like smoking weed so you can transform your soul. Sacrifice is a code-word for spending time and effort as HP Maxine said, that has been twisted into meaning slaughtering animals and other crap.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back